EA Sports – It’s in the Game, a phrase that is enough to bring our childhood days to life yet again. The new year of EA Sports’ most popular soccer simulation game, FIFA Mobile 22 has launched recently. It has received an overwhelming response from fans in the first week itself. Since the game’s inception, the need to contact FIFA Mobile customer support to report in-game bugs has gone up.
We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the player/customer support team.
How to Contact FIFA Mobile customer support
The support team has already answered a lot of frequently asked questions on EA Sports’ official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the FIFA Mobile customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are 3 ways to contact the customer support team of FIFA Mobile. Players can either contact from in-game menu options, they can contact via the official website, or else they can reach out to the developers at EA Sports via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Launch the game on your device. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, adhere to the steps below.
- Tap on the Settings (cogwheel) icon on the home screen. The Game Settings menu would pop up on your screen.
- You will find the Customer service option on the settings menu but before getting in touch with the support team, you need to keep your user ID ready. You can see your user ID at the top of the screen that popped up, along with your in-game region.
- Next, tap on the arrow beside the Customer Service option.
- Once you do so, you are re-directed to the FIFA Mobile customer service website. You will find out that a lot of frequently asked queries from users have already been answered over there.
- Finally, you just have to select the topic of your query, to view the commonly asked queries. You may even input keywords from your query to filter out the unwanted results.
- If you do not get the intended results and your issue is different, you have to raise a query against it. To do so scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and tap on Contact Us.
- The EA Sports Case Information page now loads on your screen. You need to select your issue and the platform you are playing on to proceed. Once done, click on Select Contact Option.
- At this stage, you need to log in with your EA Games account to continue. If you do not have an existing EA Games account you can always log in with your Facebook account but we would suggest you create a new EA account in that case. Once you log in, the support page asks you for the following inputs:
- Your name
- Email Address
- The subject of your query
- A detailed description of your issue (Do mention your User ID for them to assist you better).
- Post relevant screenshots of your issue.
- Once you submit your query an EA Advisor would get back to you on your mail ID within 72 hours.
How to Contact by visiting the FIFA Mobile official website
You can directly go to the official website of FIFA Mobile and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in case you are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Go to your browser and visit the game’s official website. Once the website loads, scroll down to the bottom of the web page. You will see the menu options at the bottom.
- To read the answers to frequently asked questions on their database, tap on the forum option. To report your bug, tap on the Help Option.
- Once you do so, you will be redirected to the Customer Service page. Rests of the steps are same. Scroll down to the bottom and tap on Contact Us and follow the steps that we have mentioned in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer Team directly
Another approach could be to contact the Developers directly. If the issue still persists, you may mail them directly at email@example.com or contact them via their social media handles. You can reach out on their Official Twitter handle ie @EAHelp for catering to the queries of the users. Additionally, you can even reach out to the team on the Official Facebook ID of FIFA Mobile or do a follow-up on their Discord server where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their individual queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the FIFA Mobile customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!