Battlefield Mobile is a highly anticipated and the latest addition to the Battlefield franchise. From the house of EA Games, this battle royale title asks users to ready their squad to bring it, to the battlefield and experience the explosive spectacles Battlefield is well-known for. As you get ready for all-out combat, create your own loadout of weapons, class-specific gadgets, and more. From its open-beta test itself, users globally have flocked in to strategize and command in fast-paced PVP modes and get a sneak peek of it. The need to contact the Customer Support team has constantly been rising in Battlefield Mobile.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and various other technical issues. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Battlefield Mobile.
How to Contact Battlefield Mobile customer support
The support team has already answered a lot of frequently asked questions on EA Sports’ official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Battlefield Mobile customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Battlefield Mobile. Players can either contact from in-game menu options, they can contact via the official help website of EA Games, or else they can reach out to the developers at EA directly, via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Launch the game on your device. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, adhere to the steps below.
- Tap on the Settings (cogwheel) icon present at the top right corner of the home screen. The Game Settings menu would pop up on your screen.
- You will find the Support button on the top right corner of the in-game Settings menu. Navigate to that next.
- Once you do so, you are re-directed to the Battlefield Mobile help website. You will find a dedicated Answer Headquarters, where a lot of frequently asked queries from users have already been answered.
- Finally, you just have to select the topic of your query, to view the commonly asked queries. You may even input keywords from your query to filter out the unwanted results. It is likely that you will come across your exact issue over there and get a fix for the same.
Reporting a Bug
If you do not get the intended results and your issue is different, you have to raise a query against it. To do so, adhere to the steps below:
- Come back to the in-game Settings menu and tap on the Report button, present on the immediate left of the Support Button. But before that, make sure to copy/take note of your Player ID, Match ID, and other important details present in the Settings menu. You will be needing those while raising a ticket.
- The EA Games Contact page now loads on your screen. You need to select Battlefield Mobile from the list of EA Products. This would load the EA Case Information Page.
- You need to select the platform you are playing on and the topic of your query to proceed.
- Once done, click on Select Contact Option. At this stage, you need to log in with your EA Games account to continue. If you do not have an existing EA Games account you can always log in with your Facebook account but we would suggest you create a new EA account in that case. Once you log in, the support page asks you for the following inputs:
- Your Name
- Email Address
- Player ID
- The subject of your query
- A detailed description of your issue (Do mention your Player ID and the Match ID for better assistance).
- Relevant attachments, in the form of screenshots.
- Once you submit your query an EA Advisor would get back to you on your mail ID within 72 hours.
How to Contact via the official support website
Players can directly go to the official website of EA Games and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the official help website of EA Games here.
- You will find two tabs on the official help website, namely, Help with a Game and Manage your Account. Navigate to the former tab.
- Choose Battlefield Mobile from the list of games, next. It would be right at the beginning since it is the Developer House’s latest title. This would take you to the Answer Headquarters page of this game. You can access the FAQ section from here and give your input as well, to the EA Community.
- To report a bug, scroll down to the bottom of the webpage and tap on the Contact Us button. This would result in the loading of the EA Sports Case Information Page. The route ahead is the same as we have discussed in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer Team directly
Another approach could be to contact the Developers directly. If the issue still persists, you may mail them directly here. or contact them via their social media handles. You can reach out on their Official Twitter handle i.e., @EAHelp which looks forward to catering to the queries of the users. Additionally, you can do a follow-up on the Discord server of Battlefield Mobile where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their individual queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Battlefield Mobile customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!