Bless Global is a popular PC RPG game that has made its way to mobile, with having similar popularity among Android/iOS users. The game has multiple challenges, with good graphics and nice gameplay with the ported controllers. For those who want some tips to level up, we summarized the main points to keep in mind as you play. So today in this Bless Global Beginners guide, we will be diving into some tips and some strategies to help you out when it comes to playing this game.
Getting Started in Bless Global
Try as much as you want, you can’t run from them. Quests are still one of the best ways to progress your level as the game needs your progression to explore the initial history. Stick to them as your main way to level up and avoid doing repetitive quests that will only wear you out and possibly make you bored from the game. Leave the other tips when you need a bit more of XP to unlock next quest and such
Bless brings a good variety of other challenges. Each day of the week brings a different challenge on Daily Dungeons, which reward players with gold and XP. There is also the Challenge Tower, which rewards players based on their progression by clearing levels (being level 1 the easier and growing up as you beat the previous one) and many other dungeons to be unlocked with your level progression and best done with help.
Not directly associated with the game’s history progression, side quests are best for those who are focused on grinding. They also very often offer materials required to upgrading your character, so sooner or later you might find yourself completing some.
Progressing with your character
A guild is essential if you want to progress as your main character receives bonuses from being on one. You also gain more helpers to do dungeons, which will boost your ability to grind. It is also good to remember to donate to the guild to keep your stats and avoid being dismissed from the guild
Those are your main helpers alongside with your level. As you progress, you will unlock more skills and deal damage and mitigate it depending on your status. The main tips for this topic are:
- Pets and Mounts
- Get a good set of Gear, which we will explain more soon
- Upgrade your Character skills and class
Essential in any game, gear is just your equipment which you earn by battling, dungeons, and such. Do not waste materials in low-tier gears, as these materials will come in handy when you get better equipment.
You can try different farming routes and figure out the best for you to farm better gears. They usually drop in dungeons and boss fights, or important quests. The higher the difficulty, the better the reward. Gears can also be upgraded and improved to become stronger while equipped. This process consumes a variety of resources.
Bless Global Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
Here are some of our additional tips and tricks on how to progress in the game easily as an amateur.
- Gather people for better success on dungeons, and do the ones that reward resources you need. You will earn gear, resources, and the usual XP and gold. The stronger your allies, the easier it is.
- We recommend the Daily Quests and also the Hunting Request. The last is triggered when you kill 5 of the same kind of monster, and you are rewarded with XP, gold, and some extras depending on your luck.
- Farm a bit every day and donate to your guild as this will reward you more bonuses and makes sure you don’t get kicked from the guild so you always have help to clear dungeons and do quests.
- Although most may seem obvious, equipping pets and mounts usually make up for a good chunk of unused stats. Make sure to use the ones you got as you progress so your challenges are easier.
- Do not waste resources upgrading gear that is below rare. Since these resources will just get harder to obtain as the game progresses and the quests become harder, save them to upgrade a good set of gear that is Rare tier or above.
Go ahead and give it a try and if you are finding trouble, don’t hesitate to fall back to this Bless Global Beginners Guide for tips!
Did you find our Bless Global Beginners Guide and Tips helpful? Let us know in the comment section below!