Call of Dragons is a brand-new MMOSLG fantasy conquest game. Developed by the creators of Rise of Kingdoms, Farlight Games, it has a touch of RTS gameplay and city-building to it. Players need to build their own base alongside the bases of other players, which you can view on the globe map and visit. They must fight enemies that appear near their lands on the map and gather resources that can be used to upgrade their army, heroes, and other buildings. Post-launch, the extremely artistic cutscenes and fantastic storytelling of this game have won the hearts of players across the globe. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Call of Dragons.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Call of Dragons.
How to Contact Call of Dragons customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Call of Dragons Story customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are two ways to contact the customer support team of Call of Dragons. Players can either contact via the in-game Support section, or they can reach out to the Developers at Farlight Games directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the Lord Profile/Avatar Icon located at the top-left corner of the screen.
- This would take you to the Profile menu. You will find 4 additional options under the Profile menu, viz, More Info, Rankings, Legions, and Settings. Players must navigate to the Settings options next.
- Under the Settings menu, tap on the Support option once you find it.
- This would take you to the Player Support Chat window where the chatbot would greet you with a lot of FAQ options to choose from. If your issue falls under any of those, just tap on that to receive the fix for it. If not, type out keywords from your issue and tap on the Send button to see if the chatbot comes up with something helpful.
- At this point, however, a Player Support button would show up just above the text message area. You can tap on that anytime you feel the chatbot is not able to come up with a suitable fix for your issue. Tapping on that would connect you with a Live Agent from the Player Support team. He would enter the chat window when he is available.
- Make sure that you describe your issue in detail to him and attach screenshots/videos for better assistance. To do so, tap on the Gallery/Photo icon located to the right of the text-input box.
- The Live Chat Support would be active till your query is resolved. You can do multiple follow-ups in the chat thread. So, once you are connected with Player Support, make sure to stay active. frequently visit the Support section to see if anyone from the team has replied.
It would be better if you connect with the Player Support team during their hours of operation, i.e., between 09:00-18:00 GMT+8. This would ensure a quicker response from the team.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
You may mail the Developer team directly here. Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly, via their Social Media handles. @callofdragons is the support Twitter handle of Call of Dragons for catering to queries from users. You can reach out to the team at @callofdragons which is the official Facebook ID of Call of Dragons. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Call of Dragons customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!