Clash Mini is a recent addition to the Clash Universe. Similar to Clash Royale, players need to collect, summon and upgrade their army of Minis in this exciting real-time auto battler. From the house of Supercell, it stars the Iconic Clash Heroes including Barbarian King, Archer Queen, and Shield Maiden, to name a few. Each of them possesses very powerful and unique Super abilities that can be upgraded by increasing their level. Players need to choose unique cards and place them strategically on a chess-like board to outplay their opponent. Since its release, the game registered over a million downloads as people worldwide have flocked in to prove that they are the best strategy-makers. The need to contact the Customer Support team has constantly been rising in Clash Mini.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and in-app purchase-related problems. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the player/customer support team of Clash Mini.
How to Contact Clash Mini customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Clash Mini customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Clash Mini. Players can either contact you from in-game menu options. They can contact via the official support website or reach out to the Developers at Supercell directly via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Navigate to the Battle Tab on the Home Screen and tap on the cog-wheel icon present in the top-right corner of your screen. This would take you to the in-game Settings menu.
- From the Settings menu, choose the Help and Support option. This would redirect you to the in-app support page of Clash Mini.
- You will find that the Developers have already answered the Frequently Asked Queries over there. To view the answers, tap on the relevant category under which your issue falls. You will get a list of Frequently Asked Queries under that category on your screen. Read the answers by tapping on the Questions. You may even filter out the results by entering keywords from your issue in the search bar. You would likely find your exact issue here.
- If your issue persists or is something different, you need to report the same. To do so, scroll down to the bottom of the Support Page and tap on Contact Us. You would be asked to choose if you want to Report a Bug or Share Feedback. Upon choosing that, a message box would pop up on your screen. Write about your exact issue in detail and tap on the Submit button to successfully report your issue.
Note that this is an automated service, and you will not get a response. If your issue persists after a week, send another bug report.
How to Contact via Clash Mini Official support website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Clash Mini and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit here. It would take you to the Official Support Web Page of Clash Mini.
- You can access the Frequently Asked Questions from this page. To do so, tap on the three-line bar present in the top right corner of the page.
- A list of categories would show up on the screen. Users need to navigate to the category which fits best with their issue and tap on the Questions under that category for the answers.
The developers have not yet added a Contact Form for users to report their issues. We will update this space once they do so.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly. You may mail the Developer team directly at email@example.com. Another method could be to contact them via their Social Media handles. @supercell is the support Twitter handle of SuperCell for catering to queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at @supercell, which is the official Facebook ID of SuperCell. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the customer support team of Clash Mini? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!