Five Stars is a new RPG title by the developers SkyPeople, the game features a very strategic turn-based gameplay where players have the freedom to strategies and express their creativity in the game. The defining feature of the game is the fact that there are so many characters that can be chosen by the players, be sure to refer to our character tier list on the game to select the best one in the game. The game offers players to draw one legendary character in the game, hence in this Five Stars reroll guide we will help players to draw their favorite character in the game.
How to reroll efficiently in Five Stars
Rerolling is a process where players reset the game to get a desired player or a hero in the game in the beginning to have a smooth journey ahead. As stated the game allows the players to have a legendary player right at the beginning of the game, hence if the players don’t like the player they’ve got, they can always delete their account and start the tutorial of the game again.
Remember you can log out and sign in with different accounts via the account option available on the title page. There are options to sign in with a Google Play account, Hive, Facebook, Apple, and Guest accounts. But you can’t delete the account from the game hence be careful when signing in.
Five Stars reroll for Android Devices
- Complete the tutorial which is mandatory to be completed in the beginning
- Use your free summons received as a reward after completing the tutorial.
- If you don’t get the characters you want, delete your account
- Reinstall the game and repeat the process until you get your favorite character
Five Stars reroll for iOS Devices
Nothing different than the process on android devices follow the steps stated above to reroll successfully.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Five Stars
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, because of their flexibility to provide multiple options at one instance. Players can use popular emulators like BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very easy and provide easy-to-use features. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, most preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once that is done. You can also download the APK file of the game and use the APK Installer of that particular emulator to install it.
- Make as many clones as possible for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications hence adjust accordingly.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances one by one, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance.
- Once you get any of the characters in the game which you wanted in the game then make it the official account and continue your journey ahead with that account.
How to bind a game account in Five Stars
Binding the game account in the game, Five Stars is an easy task follow the steps stated below in our Five Stars Reroll guide to bind an account without much hassle.
- Launch the game
- Once in the lobby of the game don’t start the game instead click on the account option in the top right corner of the screen
- Now select the platform through which you would like to bind your account you can bind through a Google Play account, Hive, Facebook, or Apple account.
- Once selected the account will be registered and you will be able to carry on further with your account.
All these tips should help you to get your reroll done very easily.
What are your thoughts on our Five Stars Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.