Fortnite has been in the market for quite a few years now but still succeeds to be as successful as they were before if not more. One of the reasons for the unbeaten success of Epic Games‘ battle royale game is the continuous changes the game goes through which keeps it interesting to play for the players as they feel like new challenges that one needs to overcome. The addition of new weapons every season is one of those challenges and Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 is no different, so here’s how players can find the locations of mythic weapons.
List of Mythic Weapons locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1
The current ongoing Chapter 4 Season 1 of Fortnite has around 7 Mythic Weapons placed throughout the map. The places where players can find each of these weapons are extremely specific and difficult to locate.
So here are all the Mythic weapons locations in the game:
- The Dub: If one wants to get their hands on The Dub they’ll need to go to Surr Burger. This NPC can be found at the Anvil Square and players need to spend 600 gold bars to obtain the weapon.
- Unstable Bow: This weapon can be found in Sunflower which is located at the Frenzy Fields. Players will need to buy the Unstable Bow by spending 600 gold bars.
- Shadow Tracker: To get their hands on the Shadow Tracker, the players will need to purchase it from Evie. This weapon costs 450 gold bars and the NPC can be found at Frenzy Fields.
- Chili Chug Splash: To get their hands on this weapon, players will need to go to Frozen Fishstick. It’ll cost them 250 gold bars and can be found at Brutal Bastion.
- Grappler Bow: Princess Felicity Fish owns the Grappler Bow which can be purchased from her for 500 gold bars. She can be found at the Citadel.
- The Ageless Champion’s Ex-Caliber Rifle: This weapon can be obtained by defeating the NPC boss named Geno the Ageless who can be found at the Citadel.
That’s all the Mythic weapons available in Fortnite in Chapter 4 Season 1.
Did you find our guide on Mythic Weapons locations in Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 useful? Let us know in the comment section below!