Fortnite is a popular battle royale title developed by Epic Games. It is a multiplayer game where you and your friends can compete to be the last person standing or work together to make the Fortnite world of your dreams. Users need to build their fort while simultaneously fighting to be the last person standing. Immensely popular among battle royale fans, it has always topped the download charts. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Fortnite.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Fortnite.
How to Contact Fortnite customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Fortnite customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are two ways to contact the customer support team of Fortnite. Players can either contact via the official help website of Fortnite or can reach out to the Developers at Epic Games. directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via the Fortnite Official website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Fortnite and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Players can visit the official help website of Fortnite here.
- Once you are redirected to the Help Center of Fortnite, first things first make sure that you Sign In with your Epic Games/ Google Account. To do so, tap on the three-line bar located at the top right corner of the webpage. Tap on the Sign IN option from the drop-down list that appears. Next up choose the way in which you want to Sign In and input your account details and password.
- After a successful login, you will be taken back to the Help Center Page. Under the Help Center Page, tap on the first vertical, i.e., Player Support.
- This would take you to the Knowledge Base of Fortnite. You will find the developers have listed all the Trending Topics and Frequently Occurring Issues on this page. To read the answers for those, simply choose from the Topics that best describe your issue and navigate to that to see the questions under that category. You may also filter the results by inputting keywords from your issue in the search bar. To read the answer, just tap on the query when you find it. It is likely that you will come across your exact issue over there.
Reporting a Bug
If your issues still persist or are something that has not been addressed in the FAQ section, you need to raise a ticket. Adhere to the steps below to do so:
- Head back to the Main Page/Knowledge Base and scroll down to the bottom of the page till you find the Contact Us button. Tap on that once you find it.
- This would take you to the Ticket Raising Page of Fortnite where you will be asked to provide the following information:
- Your Account Name and email address( will be filled in by default since you are signed in with your account).
- The Platform on which you play the game.
- A detailed description of your issue.
- Relevant attachments in the form of videos/screenshots for better assistance.
- Once you have provided all the details, tap on the Submit an Email Request button to successfully raise a Ticket. The developer team would get back to you at the email address provided within 72 hours. You may do multiple follow-ups in the same mail chain if required.
Connecting with a Live Customer Service Agent
Another alternative to getting your issues fixed is talking with the Live Agent from the Support team. To do so, adhere to the steps below:
- From the Main Page/Knowledge Base tap on the Contact Us button once again.
- Under the Ticket Raising Page, fill out every detail asked for just as you did in the previous section.
- Now instead of tapping on the Submit an Email Request button, tap on the Start a Live Chat button.
- This would take you to a Live Chat Room where an Agent from the Support team would connect with you. However, one must note that the Live Chat initiation button would be disabled if there is no Agent free at that moment. You can wait on that page for a while and refresh it to see if the button has been enabled.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the developers directly. They may even get in touch with the team via their social media handles. @FortniteStatus is the support Twitter handle of Fortnite for catering to queries from users. You can reach out to the team at @FortniteGame the Official Facebook ID of Fortnite. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Are you still facing any issues in contacting the Customer Support Team of Fortnite? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!