Gacha Club is a casual dress-up simulation game by the developers, Lunime. The game provides a platform for numerous customization including dresses, hairstyles, eye color, pets, and many more. Apart from this, it has over 180 gacha units, multiple game modes, and an electrifying combat scene. With the help of our Gacha Club Reroll Guide, you will easily defeat your shadow opponents in story battles Therefore, go through this article precisely to comprehend the entire rerolling process and acquire powerful elemental units.
Be sure to check our Gacha Club Secrets Gifts piece to know all about the hidden reward spots.
How to reroll efficiently in Gacha Club
You can roll out a unit after completing an in-depth tutorial created by the officials. This takes place in the Gacha section of the game. To have the desirable characters of diverse elemental units in your party, you have to keep pulling the characters from the collection. You can have the Standard Gacha Pull or select a particular element Gacha Pull option to get characters specializing in the respective unit.
To sign in to your account, you need to enter the Transfer ID. The game stores an ID for your account to switch between different devices. It is possible to log in and create many profiles using multiple IDs. This is how you can keep going in the world of gacha until you have the character you want.
Gacha Club Reroll Guide for Android Devices
If you are playing on an Android device, reroll by following these easy steps:
- Launch Gacha Club on your device to start playing the game.
- Complete the in-detailed tutorial the creators have designed for their players worldwide.
- Thereafter, the game takes you to the Gacha section of the Gacha Club where you can roll out a unit freely.
- Pull a character from the roll choice using free currencies in Gacha Club.
- You can create multiple accounts with different Transfer IDs if they are unable to get the unit they wish for.
Continue doing this until you get your preferred unit and have taken control of the shadow realm.
Gacha Club Reroll Guide for iOS devices
Rerolling a unit on an iOS device follows the same method as on various Android devices. To acquire the character you want in Gacha Club, follow the precise consecutive steps in the above list.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Gacha Club
One of the best ways to increase your laptop or PC’s performance is via an emulator. One benefit of the emulators is that they give users lots of space to multitask while playing the game. The most suitable emulators for Gacha Club are BlueStacks, LD Player, and MEmu. You may easily create clone copies of the game and reroll the units you want to use with these emulators. Follow these simple steps to obtain your favorite character:
- Install Gacha Club on the 64-bit preference for the smooth performance of the game without lag or a decrease in FPS.
- Begin the game and download any in-game resources or system updates available.
- Then, clone the game as many times as you want.
- Now, survey every clone app of Gacha Club that you have created and repeat the process of recruiting the units for your desired one.
- After you acquire your unit, dismiss all other clone applications from your system and continue with the one where your favorite Gacha Club character unlocks.
How to bind a game account in Gacha Club
Use the simplest methods to connect your accounts to the game. The game provides a primary method to link your account and log in to other devices. Take these easy steps to bind your account and safeguard your game progression:
- Launch Gacha Club on your respective device.
- As you complete the detailed tutorial, you do not need to bind your account manually.
- The game creates a Data ID for your currently signed-in account.
- Open the Options section from there.
- Click on the Data Transfer option.
- You will witness your already created Transfer ID.
- To switch accounts, click on the Transfer Data option on your first device.
- Then, click on the Restore Data button on your other device.
- Enter your Data ID and your previous data will be updated in your new device.
- You can repeat this step to establish additional accounts for the game, Gacha Club.
- Be mindful as you will have a limited number of attempts, say 50, to transfer data and get your idol unit.
Make sure you carefully follow all of the instructions in the guide to ensure that your reroll is perfect.
That’s all from us for the Gacha Club Reroll Guide! Did you find our Gacha Club Reroll Guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments!