Honor of Heirs is an MMORPG game developed by AUDERE GAMING (HONG KONG) LIMITED. In this game, you are not traveling alone, but there are partners who accompany you. There are four types of partners available in this game which are referred to as Line Up, such as Battle Line Up, Mount Line Up, Life Skill Line Up, and Exploration Line Up with their respective roles. Then to get the Line-Up, you need to reroll to get it using tickets or diamonds. Here is our Honor of Heirs reroll guide to help you get a good partner from the start
How to reroll efficiently in Honor of Heirs
Honor of Heirs Reroll for Android devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- First, you need to enter the game first, then make sure to log in via guest.
- Then follow what the game tells you to do, such as choosing a class, managing characters, and also following the missions requested by the game
- We recommend that you complete the mission from the main story until you reach level 25 because it is possible that all the partners in the lineup are unlocked.
- If there is a storyline, you can skip it either during the written story or in the cutscenes
- If so, you can first claim the rewards given by the game.
- After that, you go to the mall feature, then select gacha.
- There are 4 types of gacha, there are Costume, Partner, Soulstone, and Holy Blood Gacha. But because our goal is a gacha partner, then choose that.
- Then choose 10+1 turn to be able to get a partner with SR quality or above
- If you have found the partner you want, then you can bind an account
- But if you haven’t got it yet, you can log out of the account, then log in again via the guest and repeat step one until you get the partner you want.
Honor of Heirs reroll guide for iOS devices
You can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Honor of Heirs
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start by rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once it’s done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, make that account as the main account.
How to bind a game account in Honor of Heirs
First, you need to have an account with a third party such as Google, Facebook, and others. Then when you are in the game, exit first and enter the game again. Then, on your initial screen, tap account settings, then select Bind account, then select one of the four options. Why do you need a bound account? Because if one day you don’t or accidentally delete a game or delete data, then your previous account will be permanently lost because it hasn’t been bound in.
What are your thoughts on our Honor of Heirs Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!