Idle Fantasia is an RPG game developed by Sola Game. This game is set in a very imaginative place in the Land of Eileen world with various chapters and regions. In this game, you will need the best 5 characters from various factions to easily complete chapters and stages. To get it, you can do Summon or commonly known as rerolling. Here is our Idle Fantasia Reroll Guide to help you get a good character from the start.
How to reroll efficiently in Idle Fantasia
Idle Fantasia Reroll Guide for Android devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- First, open the game and you can log in only through the guest account
- Then if there is a cutscene, you can just skip it to speed up the process
- Then you need to complete the tutorial given first
- If so, you need to achieve the Novice Knight III title on Knight Emblem to get 10 advanced Summon Covenants for free
- If so, you can go to City, then select Summon.
- Then, there are 3 options namely, Advanced Summoning, Friendship Summon, and Ordinary Summon. Here you can choose Advanced Summoning.
- Then do a direct summon 10 times because it is guaranteed to get SSR/UR Heroes
However, if you don’t get the character you want, then you should finish chapter 3 stage 10, or 3-10.
- When you have completed it, you can claim all the rewards given, so you need to check one by one, such as Online Rewards, Stories from the character gallery, and Quests, and don’t forget to redeem the code too, then you will get diamonds to reroll again
- However, if you are impatient, then you can switch accounts, log back in with the guest account, and repeat the first step.
- Then if you have got the character you want, you can bind the account
Idle Fantasia Reroll for iOS devices
Players can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Idle Fantasia
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation, or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start by rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once it’s done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on cloned instances, until you get the character you want without having to think about your currency because in this game you can reroll as much as you like at the start of the game.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, make that account the main account.
How to bind and log out of a game account in Idle Fantasia
First, if you are in the game, then exit first. Then enter the game again, then before the Start Game, you select Switch Account. There you can select Bind Account and there are only 2 options, namely via Facebook and Email accounts.
Why do you need to bind accounts? Because if one day you don’t or accidentally delete a game or delete data, then your previous account will be permanently lost because it hasn’t been bound in.
What are your thoughts on our Idle Fantasia Reroll Guide? Let us know in the comment section below!