Idle Mine RPG is an idle game that lets players take control of a team of dwarfs and mine deep underground. Players can collect gold, mine ore, dig and rescue lost miners, and craft items! They can spend in-game currencies to upgrade their dwarf warrior and mine deep to the core. In this beginners guide, we are going to discuss the basic gameplay and some tips and tricks of Idle Mine RPG.
As players can guess from the name, it is an idle type game. Players can even play the game with just one finger. The main objective of the game is to mine rare and expensive ores while fighting with guardian monsters. Players will have an improvised mining cart with two miners and one dwarf which will fight against the monster.
The speed of mining can be sped up by tapping the finger faster. By getting rare ores, players can upgrade their dwarfs and mining equipment. These upgrades will give advantages to the players in fighting against the monsters and mining rate. Players can recruit different types of dwarfs according to their needs. Every dwarf has its own unique characteristics.
Introducing the Basics of Idle Mine RPG
Some of the main mechanics of Idle Mine RPG are discussed below:
Strength is one of the most important things in the game. The strength depicts the damage stat of the dwarf attackers. By upgrading their strength, players will be able to inflict more damage on the guarding monsters and enemies.
Players can get armor and protection for the dwarfs to make them tougher. Players can go to the strength tab in the bottom-left corner of the screen. Then, they can spend the coins and make upgrades to increase the maximum damage, bomb damage, armor penetration, CRIT Chance, minimum damage, and other stuff.
Minings are the most important and base objective in the game. Players can mine using the dwarfs and minions. At the start of the game, players will get basic ores like silver, copper, iron, and stones. Players will have two minions at the beginning. They can increase the number by spending coins.
To do the same, players can go to the mining tab in the bottom-left menu of the screen. it will show two different tabs, minions, and upgrades. In the ‘minion’ tab, players can equip or discard or unlock the minions and dwarfs. In the ‘upgrades’ tab, players can increase the miner’s damage, miner critical chance odds, miner attack speed, and miner and other kinds of stuff related to mining.
Crafting is important for upgrading the types of equipment and armor of the dwarfs and minions. The different ores that miners dig up, can be used to craft the mining materials such as copper, silver, iron, ruby, necronite, etc.
As mentioned earlier, at the beginning of the game, mostly in zone/region 1, players will get basic ores like stones, silver ores, and copper ores which can be used to craft the copper and silver. To perform these things, players can go to the crafting tab at the bottom menu of the screen. There, players will find two separate tabs, those are refinement and upgrades.
In the refinement tab, players can craft the mining equipment. In the upgrades tab, players can increase the attributes like fighter’s max damage, miner damage, tap damage, refiner speed, bomb damage, refinement capacity, armor penetration, and other kinds of stuff related to the upgradation of equipment and attributes.
Idle Mine RPG Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
Here are some of our tips in our Idle Mine RPG Beginners Guide to help you, newbies, to kickstart your journey.
- Always try to tap faster while mining. The faster players tap, the faster mining gets.
- Always look for mining different and expensive ores. Check the ‘select zone’ tab in the top-right corner of the screen, there players will see the list of zones and the unique materials that miners can dig from those zones.
- Get stronger by fighting enemies and monsters. As players kill the enemies, fighters will gain strength EXP and it will increase the strength level of the fighter minions.
- Try to mine always as it will give mining EXP which will increase the mining level.
- Keep crafting so that players will gain crafting EXP which will increase the crafting level.
- Always complete the quests. Currently, there are two types of quests are available. Those are Main quests and Side quests. Players can earn free gems by completing these quests which will make the gameplay easier.
- Always watch video ads whenever it is available. By watching the video advertisements, players can turn on the generator mechanism. The generator gives players many bonuses such as 2X stone, 2X bomb damage, and 2X coin income. Generators also provide stamina to increase tap damage and other kinds of stuff in the game.
If anyone likes a chill idle gaming experience with decent pixel graphics and zombie-slaying gameplay, then Idle Mine RPG is a must-try. It is a great time killer. Don’t hesitate to give it a try and never forget to refer to this Idle Mine RPG beginners guide for advice if you run into problems.
That’s all from us for the Idle Mine RPG Beginners Guide! Did you find our Idle Mine RPG beginners guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments!