Marvel Snap is a fast-paced, strategy-based, and exhilarating card combat. From the house of Nuverse, it lets users assemble their ideal Marvel squad with an extensive roster of their favorite heroes and villains from the entire Marvel Cinematic Universe and beyond. They can play cards at more than 50 unique locales from the Marvel Universe, each with recognizable features that can change the course of a game. Players from these regions have flocked in, in considerable numbers to use the strength of each Cosmic Cube in the Multiverse to their advantage and see how they measure up against the competition. The need to contact Customer Support has constantly been rising in Marvel Snap.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-game assets or sections. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Marvel Snap.
How to Contact Marvel Snap customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Marvel Snap customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are two ways to contact the customer support team of Marvel Snap. Players can either contact via in-game menu options, or they can reach out to the Developers at Nuverse directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the cogwheel icon, present in the top-left corner of the in-game home screen. This would take you to the in-game Settings menu.
- Scroll down till you find the Player Support option. Once you navigate to that section, you will find that the Developers have already answered the Frequently Asked Queries over there.
- To view the answers, you just need to navigate to the relevant category under which your issue falls. You will get a list of Frequently Asked Queries under that category on your screen. Read the answers by tapping on the Questions. You may even filter out the results by entering keywords from your issue in the search bar. You would likely find your exact issue here.
Getting in touch with the Support Team
If your issue persists or is something different, you need to report the same. To do so, adhere to the steps below:
- Scroll down to the bottom of the Player Support Page and tap on the Chat with Us button. This would connect you with the Marvelsnap Customer Service Chatbot.
- You need to write about the issue to which the chatbot would revert back with a list of fixes.
- If even after trying those out, your issue still remains, you need to go back to the Chat Service Section and text No, within 2 hours. You will be asked for the following inputs next:
- Issue Description (Make sure to give a detailed answer).
- Your Device Model.
- Time of Issue Occurrence
- Relevant Screenshots/Videos of your issue for better assistance.
- Once you send all the details asked for, you will be connected to a Live Agent from the Marvelsnap Player Support team as and when he/she is available. You can do multiple follow-ups with him/her in the same Chat Thread till your issue/query is resolved.
Reporting a Bug
If you are facing an in-game bug, then there is another alternative to report that through in-game options:
- Once again, tap on the cogwheel icon and navigate to the in-game Settings menu.
- You will find the Report a Bug option, just above the Player Support option. Tap on that, this time.
- You will be asked to be a little descriptive about the Bug that you are facing. Once you have typed out your issue inside the message box, tap on the Submit button.
- You will receive a Report ID/Fingerprint after this. Copy that and dismiss the window as you might require that as a reference in future follow-ups.
Players must note that if they resort to this alternative, they won’t hear from the Support Team. Their issue will be fixed without communication of any sort. If the bug is not fixed within 72 hours, you need to report that bug once again. You may even mail the support team with the Report Fingerprint for escalated support.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
You may mail the Developer team directly here. Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. @MarvelSnap is the support Twitter handle of Marvel Snap for catering to queries from users. You can reach out to the team at @MARVELSNAP which is the official Facebook ID of Marvel Snap. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Marvel Snap customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!