Miko Era: Twelve Myths is one of the newest casual MMORPG titles. From the house of EYOUGAME(USS), it follows up with an intriguing plot. Players must choose their character at the beginning, then overcome obstacles in the Miko World to finish the game. They must strengthen the Twelve Myths, which stand in for the twelve various zodiac signs. Ever since its release, users from corners of the world have come together to form the strongest Guild in Akiba City. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Miko Era: Twelve Myths.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Miko Era: Twelve Myths.
How to Contact Miko Era: Twelve Myths customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Miko Era: Twelve Myths customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Miko Era: Twelve Myths. Players can contact via the in-game Customer Center, they may contact via the official website of Miko Era: Twelve Myths or they can reach out to the Developers at EYOUGAME(USS) directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- You will find a floating button at the top left corner of your game screen. Tapp on that to expand the menu options.
- Upon doing so, you will find 4 menu options, namely, user, FB, Notice, and hide. Head to the user menu from here.
- The User menu has 3 options to choose from, namely, phone authentication, Link Account, and contact customer service. Players must navigate to the third option.
- This would take you to a Chat Window where you can connect with the GM199 Chat Service. The operational hours of the live chat service are from 0900-2300(UTC+8). Try and leave your inquiry and issue during this time frame for quicker assistance.
- You need to provide the following details in the form of text messages:
- Your Game name and server.
- A detailed description of your inquiry.
- Relevant screenshots (To attach screenshots, tap on the Gallery/Photo icon to the left of the text area.
- Once you have provided all the details, send your texts. The Live Support Agent will get back to you as soon as he is available. Make sure to check up on the Chat section every hour. You can do further follow-ups in the same chat thread until and unless your issue is resolved.
How to Contact via the Miko Era: Twelve Myths Official Website
Players can directly go to the official website of Miko Era: Twelve Myths and access the customer support options from there. It could be another alternative, in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Once you are re-directed to the official website, you will find 4 menu options right at the top, namely, Account, Top Up, Facebook, and Contact. Tap on the Contact option.
- This would take you to the Contact Us page where the following details would be sought for:
- Your Device Model
- Device OS
- Game Name (Choose Miko Era: Twelve Myths from the drop-down list)
- Game Version (Would be displayed at the bottom of the login interface).
- Region and Server
- Character and Character ID
- Date and Time of issue Occurrence
- Relevant Screenshots
- Your Feedback (Select the category of your issue from the drop-down list)
- A detailed description of your issue.
- Your email address
- Once you are done, tap on the Submit button to successfully raise a Ticket. The Developer Team will get in touch with you at the email address provided, within 72 hours. Make sure to sneak into your junk folder as well till the time your inquiry is settled.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly via their Social Media handles. @eyougame_official is the support Instagram handle of EYOUGAME for catering to queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at @EyouMikoEra which is the Official Facebook ID of Miko Era: Twelve Myths. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their individual queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of Miko Era: Twelve Myths? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!