Paper is one of the most important things in Minecraft. Players can craft paper using sugarcane. They can also get paper from shipwrecks, strongholds, chests, and villages. In this article, we are going to discuss the way of crafting paper in Minecraft.
Usage of paper in Minecraft
Players mostly use paper to create different types of banners like Skull banner, Flower banner, etc. One of the biggest use of paper happens comes into effect while making a book. Crafting of cartography table, map, firework rocket also needs paper as the main ingredient. Overall it is one of the most essential items in Minecraft.
Ingredients to make paper in Minecraft
- Players will need only three sugarcanes to make paper. These sugar canes can be found in the villages, strongholds, chests, etc. They can also create sugar cane by farming them in the soil. This is one of the easiest ways of getting sugar canes.
- A crafting table is also preferred for a hassle-free experience.
The recipe for making paper is very simple.
- The crafting table needs to be opened and it should be made sure that the 3×3 grid is empty.
- Three sugarcanes from the inventory should be taken and placed in the 3×3 grid of the crafting table.
- Once ready, the sugarcanes must be put in the middle row of the grid, horizontally.
- When making paper, the sugar canes must be placed in the exact pattern as the image below.
- After placing the sugar canes correctly, players should get the paper ready in the right side box of the crafting table.
This is how a player can craft paper in Minecraft.
Did you find this guide to make paper in Minecraft helpful? Let us know your opinions in the comments below!