Mortal Kombat: Onslaught is a visually stunning fighting and card collection game. From the house of Warner Bros. International Enterprises, it features the iconic Combat gameplay of the Mortal Kombat franchise with a full cinematic storyline. Users need to build their own team of Mortal Kombat fighters and control them in brutal 3v3 combat battles. Over 130 Mortal Combat characters including legends like Ermac, Johnny Cage, Cassie Cage, Scorpion, and Sub-Zero can be collected in what promises to be the ultimate Card Collection and RPG Game. With its launch, the need to contact the Customer Support team has constantly been rising in Mortal Kombat: Onslaught.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and various other technical and in-app payment-related issues. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Mortal Kombat: Onslaught.
How to Contact Mortal Kombat: Onslaught customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Mortal Kombat: Onslaught customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are three ways to contact the customer support team of Mortal Kombat: Onslaught. Players can contact via in-game menu options, they can resort to accessing the official support website of Warner Bros. Games or, they can reach out to the Developers at Warner Bros. Games directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the three-line bar present on the top right corner of the in-game home screen.
- Choose the Customer Service option from the drop-down list that appears, next.
- Once you are redirected to the Customer Service page, you will be asked to provide the below information:
- The Type of your Issue(Account Login, Purchase, Technical, Bug Report, e.t.c.)
- Your First Name.
- Your email address.
- A detailed description of your issue in the form of a message. Make sure to be to the point in your message.
- Once you have provided all the information, tap on the Submit button to successfully report your issue.
You will receive an automated email confirmation asking you for some additional information. Reply to the same email to update your ticket with the additional data asked for. The WB Games customer service representative will get revert back with a fix, via the email ID provided, within 72 hours. Make sure to check your junk folder too during this period. You can do multiple follow-ups in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact via the official support website
Players can directly go to the official website of Warner Bros. Games and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the Warner Bros. Games Support Page here.
- Once you are redirected to the official support webpage, scroll up and choose Mortal Kombat games from the Warner Bros. Games list.
- Choose Mortal Kombat: Onslaught from the list of Mortal Kombat franchise games, next.
- This would take you to the Knowledge Base of this game where you can find the solution/answers to Commonly Occurring Queries/Issues.
Reporting a Bug
You can even raise a Ticket if your query is still not resolved. To do so, click here. The following data will be collected from you:
- Your email address
- First Name and Last Name
- Your Country or Area
- The platform on which you play
- Mortal Kombat Games (Choose Mortal Kombat: Onslaught from the drop-down list).
- Question Type (Select the type of your query)
- Display Names (in case of ban appeals)
- Submit to Developer as a Bug? (Check this box)
- The subject of your query.
- A detailed description of your issue/bug.
- Relevant attachments in the form of videos/screenshots for better assistance.
Once you are done with the inputs, tap on the Submit Button to successfully raise a Ticket.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
You may mail the developer team directly here. Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly, via their Social Media handles. @WBGamesSupport is the official support Twitter handle of Warner Bros. Games for addressing the queries of users. You can reach out to the team at @WBGamesSupport which is the official Facebook Page of Warner Bros. Games. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Mortal Kombat: Onslaught customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!