Neural Cloud is a strategy RPG game developed by Darkwinter Software CO., LTD. This game will take you into a world full of threats due to a fatal error of system integrity from being seriously compromised. There are lots of characters or dolls available in the Neural Cloud game, but out of all that, you need to reroll first using currencies such as Quartz, Quartz Sand, and the Advanced Search Command to get the doll you want. Here is a Neural Cloud reroll guide to help you get a good doll from the start
How to reroll efficiently in Neural Cloud
Neural Cloud reroll for Android Devices
To get started, follow these steps:
- First, you need to enter the game, then make sure to log in via the guest
- Then complete the tutorial given along with the story, even though it’s a bit long and lengthy, so you can skip the story given to shorten the time
- When it’s finished, you need to claim the rewards given by the developer via email, there are several rewards that you can use as neural search or reroll
- After that, select Neural Search to reroll
- In Neural Search, there are several options such as Special Search, Designated Mental Acquisition, Song of Swords and Autumn Frost, Splendent Starry Night, Advanced Searching, and Basic Search
- Of the 6 choices, maybe you can only choose the option that uses the Advanced Search Command currency because what we experience is that you get a reward in that currency
- After making your choice, do an immediate reroll 10 times because you are guaranteed to get a 2-star doll or above.
- Do this until you get the doll you want and when you get it you have to bind an account through a third party to make it your main account
- But if you haven’t got it and your currency runs out, you can delete the guest account and repeat it from the first stage to the end.
Neural Cloud reroll for iOS devices
You can Reroll using the same method as Android.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Neural Cloud
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web. To start by rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation as they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game. Simply close the game once it’s done.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator. The number of clones that you can make depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, make that account the main account.
How to bind and delete a game account in Neural Cloud
First, make sure you have an account on a third-party application like Google or a Sunbornd account because only those two are available for guests. Then, you select settings in the upper right corner then tap User Center, then bind e-mail. Why do you need to bind the account? Because if one day you don’t or accidentally delete a game or delete data, then your previous account will be permanently lost because it hasn’t been bound in.
What are your thoughts on our Neural Cloud Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!