Training in Omega Strikers plays an important role in the game, with the training option you can give a temporary boost to your character’s abilities. Training is done by basically adding perks to the player’s abilities. These perks boost the in-game statistics like speed, shot power, reflexes, and knockout powerup efficiency. Equipping different perks in the game could be a little challenging at first but once you will get a hold of things, it will be very easy to understand. This Omega Strikers Training Guide aims to explain the training section in detail to make it easier for players to train their characters.
How to unlock different Perks and Training
Omega Strikers offer a variety of different perks which can be used for training purposes. However, these perks are unlocked only through either a game pass or through purchases in terms of game currency from the store.
There are some basic training perks available for basic training but if you want to make a specialized build you will need to purchase better perks from the stores.
How to equip Training in Omega Strikers
Training as mentioned before plays an important part in the game, it can give a temporary boost to a character’s abilities. Training can be equipped from under the username banner. You can use the following steps to access the training tab in the game.
- Open and log in to the game with your game ID
- Touch your username tab available right over the character in the main menu
- Now from just below the preferred role section, there will be a training section.
- There will be two options, either to create your own training regime or select the already available one.
- If you choose to create a new one, you will get 3 slots where you would have to select the perks of your choice.
- Out of the three slots, one slot is fixed for Prismatic Slot where you can select any type of training, but in the first two only Character’s style-specific training can be allocated.
- Once you are done selecting, press done and save that training regime
- Now select that training from the option and play the game.
List of different Perks available in Omega Strikers
Now when it comes to different perks in the game there are just many of them available in the store, however, you will have to accumulate some in-game currency to collect them all.
The different types of training perks available in Omega Strikers are listed below:
|Strike Shot||In every 7s strike fires a projectile|
|Acrobatics||Increases movement speed at an expense of a longer cooldown|
|Hot Shot||Hitting the core reduces the cooldown|
|Prize Fighter||Takedowns grant stacking power|
|Adrenaline Rush||Takedown reduces powerups cooldown|
|Stinger||Hits deal bonus damage|
|Missile Propulsion||Longer and harder-hitting projectiles|
|Project Form||Hits reduce cooldown|
|Stacks on Stacks||Hits grants stack bonus|
|Creator of Large Things||Creations gain size and damage bonus|
|Stagger Swagger||Heals quickly|
|Unstoppable||Gain knockback resist and Haste based on stagger|
|Prime Time||Primary ability gets a bonus|
|Creator of Durable Things||Creations gain duration and hit harder|
|Eject Button||Recast movement speed|
That’s all for the Omega Strikers Training Guide. Remember to refer to this guide if you ever find any hassle in upgrading or training players in Omega Strikers.