Bruxish is a Tier 1 Raid Boss which has a fish-like body structure with tropical colors on its skin. It also has very sharp teeth and big eyelashes. The colors on its body include the likes of yellow, pink, and purple amongst others. As it is a Tier 1 boss, it is already apparent that it won’t be a tough opponent at all and so in this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters with which one can beat Bruxish as quickly and easily as possible.
Bruxish in Pokémon Go
Bruxish is a dual-type Water and Psychic Pokémon and has a maximum boss CP of 6909. It is vulnerable to Bug, Dark, Electric, Ghost, and Grass-type attacks. Its low CP along with its wide range of counters which can be used against it makes it a very easy opponent to fight against. The experience of the players won’t matter against this Pokémon and anyone can easily go solo during the fight as long they have the right counters with them.
The best moves from the moveset of Bruxish are Confusion and Aqua Tail. Both of them have a combined DPS of 46.6. This is also the best combination of moves that can be used in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Other decent attacks from its move pool include Water Gun, Psychic Fangs, Crunch, and Bite.
Best counters against Bruxish in Pokémon Go
Here’s the list of the best counters that one can use against Bruxish and guarantee a win for themselves.
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Banette (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Absol (Mega): Snarl/Payback
- Sceptile (Mega): Bullet Seed/Leaf Blade
- Ampharos (Mega): Volt Switch/Zap Cannon
- Houndoom (Mega): Snarl/Crunch
- Manectric (Mega): Thunder Fang/Wild Charge
- Beedrill (Mega): Infestation/X-Scissor
- Kartana: Razor Leaf/Leaf Blade
- Pheromosa: Big Bite/Bug Buzz
- Venusaur (Mega): Vine Whip/Solar Beam
- Gyarados (Mega): Bite/Crunch
- Scizor (Mega): Fury Cutter/X-Scissor
- Deoxys (Attack): Poison Jab/Dark Pulse
- Alakazam (Mega): Psycho Cut/Shadow Ball
- Gardevoir (Mega): Charge Beam/Shadow Ball
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath/Solar Beam
- Xurkitree: Thunder Shock/Discharge
- Darkrai: Snarl/Shadow Ball
- Gengar: Shadow Ball/Shadow Claw
- Groudon (Primal): Dragon Tail/Solar Beam
- Thundurus (Therian): Bite/Thunderbolt
- Zarude: Vine Whip/Power Whip
- Salamence (Mega): Dragon Tail/Draco Meteor
- Roserade: Razor Leaf/Solar Beam
- Chandelure: Hex/Shadow Ball
- Abosmasnow (Mega): Razor Leaf/Energy Ball
- Giratina (Origin): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Haunter: Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Zekrom: Dragon Breath/Wild Charge
- Leafeon: Razor Leaf/Solar Beam
- Deoxys (Normal): Charge Beam/Thunderbolt
- Hydreigon: Bite/Dark Pulse
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Rock Slide
- Banette: Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
Bruxish is a very easy Pokémon to fight against and defeating it won’t be an issue at all. Players just need to use the right counters, they don’t need to be very high level too, and still, they will be able to win easily.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Bruxish counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.