Cryogonal is a Tier 3 Raid Boss and resembles the structure of a snowflake but is a living being. Its body is composed of ice and is flat and blue in color while being hexagonal in shape. It has glowing blue eyes and an open mouth from which it can form chains of ice crystals. Fighting against Cryogonal is a pretty easy job and can be won with ease if the players have the right counters. So in this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters using which one can defeat Cryogonal very quickly.
Cryogonal in Pokémon Go
Cryogonal is a pure Ice type of Pokémon with a maximum boss CP of 18775. It is vulnerable to Fighting, Fire, Rock, and Steel-type Pokémon. It generally has low CP and the huge range of counters available against it makes it a pretty easy opponent to fight against. High-level players can easily solo this Pokémon with the right counters but low-level players will need to go with another trainer just to be on the safe side.
The best moves from the moveset of Cryogonal are Frost Breath and Solar Beam. Both of them have a combined DPS of 50. It is also the best combination of moves that can be used in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Other decent attacks from its move pool include Ice Shard, Aurora Beam, Night Slash, and Water Pulse.
Best counters against Cryogonal in Pokémon Go
Here’s the list of the best counters that one can use against Cryogonal and guarantee a win for themselves.
- Blaziken (Mega): Fire Spin/Overheat
- Charizard (Mega Y): Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Charizard (Mega X): Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Houndoom (Mega): Fire Fang/Flamethrower
- Aerodactyl (Mega): Rock Throw/Rock Slide
- Lopunny (Mega): Double Kick/Focus Blast
- Scizor (Mega): Bullet Punch/Iron Head
- Aggron (Mega): Iron Tail/Heavy Slam
- Reshiram: Fire Fang/Fusion Flare
- Alakazam (Mega): Counter/Focus Blast
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Keldeo: Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Keldeo (Ordinary): Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Metagross: Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash
- Salamence (Mega): Fire Fang/Draco Meteor
- Lucario: Counter/Aura Sphere
- Groudon (Primal): Mud Shot/Fire Punch
- Pidgeot (Mega): Steel Wing/Brave Bird
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Sludge Bomb
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath/Psychic
- Pheromosa: Low Kick/Focus Blast
- Swampert (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Rampardos: Smack Down/Rock Slide
- Medicham (Mega): Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Sceptile (Mega): Fury Cutter/Frenzy Plant
- Darmanitan: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Blaziken: Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Steelix (Mega): Iron Tail/Heavy Slam
- Conkeldurr: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Entei: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Chandelure: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Heatran: Fire Spin/Fire Blast
- Gardevoir (Mega): Confusion/Psychic
- Dialga: Metal Claw/Iron Head
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
In conclusion, Cryogonal is a pretty easy opponent to fight against and players should face no problems whatsoever as long they are using the right recommended counter according to their highest level Pokémons of the right type.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Cryogonal counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.