Diggersby is a Tier 3 Raid Boss which is a large rabbit-like bipedal Pokémon. It has a muscular build along with a round paunchy belly. It has fur which is mostly gray in color along with brown patches on its ears, feet, muzzle, and belly. It also has whiskers, a pink triangular nose, and a toothy grin. For a Tier 3 Raid, it is a pretty easy opponent but it can’t be taken very lightly and the right counters will still be needed. So in this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters to defeat Diggersby with as much ease as possible.
Diggersby in Pokémon Go
Diggersby is a dual-type Normal and Ground Pokémon and has a maximum raid boss CP of 9935. It is vulnerable to Fighting, Grass, Ice, and Water-type attacks. Seasoned players should have no problems while fighting against while new players also stand a fair chance towards winning while fighting it as long as they have got the right set of counters with them.
The best moves from the moveset of Diggersby are Quick Attack and Hyper Beam. Both of them have a combined DPS of 59.4 and it is also the best combination of moves that can be used in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Other decent attacks from its moveset include Mud Shot, Earthquake, Fire Punch, and Dig.
Best counters against Diggersby in Pokémon Go
Here’s the list of the best counters that one can use against Diggersby and guarantee a win for themselves.
- Swampert (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Sceptile (Mega): Bullet Seed/Frenzy Plant
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Gyarados (Mega): Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Blaziken (Mega): Counter/Focus Blast
- Venusaur (Mega): Vine Whip/Frenzy Plant
- Lopunny (Mega): Double Kick/Focus Blast
- Alakazam (Mega): Counter/Focus Blast
- Abomasnow (Mega): Razor Leaf/Weather Ball
- Glalie (Mega): Ice Shard/Avalanche
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath/Solar Beam
- Kartana: Razor Leaf/Leaf Blade
- Salamence (Mega): Dragon Tail/Hydro Pump
- Keldeo: Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Charizard (Mega Y): Air Slash/Blast Burn
- Keldeo (Ordinary): Low Kick/ Sacred Sword
- Gengar (Mega): Sucker Punch/Focus Blast
- Lucario: Counter/Aura Sphere
- Zarude: Vine Whip/Power Whip
- Kayogre: Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Conkeldurr: Counter/Dynamic punch
- Kingler: Bubble/Crabhammer
- Charizard (Mega X): Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Darmanitan (Galarian Standard): Ice Fang/Avalanche
- Pidgeot (Mega): Gust/Brave Bird
- Zapdos (Galarian): Counter/Close Combat
- Pheromosa: Low Kick/Close Combat
- Latias (Mega): Dragon Breath/Outrage
- Slowbro (Mega): Water Gun/Water Pulse
- Machamp: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Blaziken: Counter/Focus Blast
- Swampert: Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Buzzwole: Counter/Superpower
- Chesnaught: Vine Whip/Frenzy Plant
Diggersby is a decent opponent to fight against but it’s not something very difficult to defeat or anything so players can just carry their heavy-hitting Pokémons along with themselves with the right counters such as the ones mentioned above and they will be heading towards a deserving win.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Diggersby counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!