Regirock is a Tier 5 legendary raid boss which is light gray in color along with colors like tan and orange. It has seven little orange dots across its head which resemble a face. It has two orange boulders on its shoulders along with one rock right under its face which is orange, another one by its ankles, and three spiky ones on its back. Its whole body also appears to be made out of just rocks. It is a decent legendary Pokémon and going solo against it is not really an option. So in this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters to defeat Regirock as easily as possible.
Regirock in Pokémon Go
Regirock is a pure-type Rock Pokémon with a maximum boss CP of 42768 and is vulnerable towards quite a number of Pokémon types such as Fighting, Grass, Ground, Steel, and Water. Such a range of attacks provides the players with a good enough chance of winning against Regirock. Experienced players can go I’m groups of 3 trainers while new players should stick to bigger numbers such as 5 or 7 trainers.
The best moves from the moveset of Regirock are Rock Throw and Stone Edge. Both of them have a combined DPS of 68.2 and it is also the best combination of moves that can be used in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Other decent attacks from its moveset include Rock Smash, Focus Blast, and Lock On among a few more.
Best counters against Regirock in Pokémon Go
Here’s the list of the best counters that one can use against Regirock and guarantee a win for themselves.
- Terrakion: Double Kick/Sacred Sword
- Kartana: Razor Leaf/Leaf Blade
- Metagross: Bullet Punch/Meteor Mash
- Lucario: Counter/Aura Sphere
- Keldeo (Ordinary): Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Keldeo: Low Kick/Sacred Sword
- Kingler: Bubble/Crabhammer
- Zarude: Vine Whip/Power Whip
- Xurkitree: Thunder Shock/Power Whip
- Garchomp: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Kyogre: Waterfall/Surf
- Landorus (Therian): Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Groudon: Mud Shot/Earthquake
- Pheromosa: Low Kick/Focus Blast
- Excadrill: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Empoleon: Metal Claw/Hydro Cannon
- Conkeldurr: Counter/Dynamic Punch
- Mamoswine: Mud-Slap/High Horsepower
- Rhyperior: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Meloetta (Pirouette): Low Kick/Close Combat
- Dialga: Metal Claw/Iron Head
- Swampert: Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Zapdos (Galarian): Counter/Close Combat
- Breloom: Counter/Grass Knot
- Samurott: Fury Cutter/Hydro Cannon
- Krookodile: Mud-Slap/Earthquake
- Torterra: Razor Leaf/Frenzy Plant
- Tapu Bulu: Bullet Seed/Grass Knot
- Swampert (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Sceptile (Mega): Fury Cutter/Frenzy Plant
- Blaziken (Mega): Counter/Focus Blast
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Venusaur (Mega): Vine Whip/Frenzy Plant
- Gyarados (Mega): Waterfall/Hydro Pump
- Lopunny (Mega): Double Kick/Focus Blast
- Aggron (Mega): Iron Tail/Heavy Slam
- Scizor (Mega): BulletPunch/Iron Head
Players can use any of the Pokémons listed above inside their team but the best options to choose from will be Metagross, Swampert, Dialga, and Kyogre among other heavy-hitting options.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Regirock counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.