Mankey Raid is a fighting type Pokémon who is a Tier 1 Raid boss. The Pokémon can be obtained through Normal Raid Eggs and has a raid boss CP of 3932. Also referred to as the Pig Monkey Pokémon, it is vulnerable to Flying, Psychic and Fairy-type moves in a raid battle. In this Pokémon Go Guide, we will go over the best movesets and counters for defeating Mankey.
Mankey in Pokémon Go
The Shiny Mankey can be dangerous at a point when it becomes angry and starts shaking its whole body. It is then that it emerges into a terrifying and rage-filled Primeape. It will not pause or think twice before striking. It will take 50 candies for evolving Mankey into a Primeape.
Mankey’s quick moves include the Karate Chop and Scratch, as well as its charge moves, which include the Cross Chop, Brick Break, and Low Sweep. The fighting type Pokémon Mankey has 148 attack points, 82 defense points, and 120 HP. It is immune to Rock, Dark, and Bug moves and possesses the abilities of Vital Spirit and Anger Point. The strongest movesets of Mankey are quite powerful and full of rage and will not hesitate to attack anything that comes their way.
Best counters against Mankey in Pokémon Go
Below is the list of best counters for Mankey in Pokémon Go.
- Alakazam (Mega): Psycho Cut/Psychic
- Latias (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Latios (Mega): Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Psychic
- Mewtwo : Confusion/Psychic
- Hoopa (Unbound): Confusion/Psychic
- Pidgeot (Mega): Gust/Aerial Ace
- Slowbro (Mega): Confusion/ Psychic
- Charizard (MegaY): Air Slash/ Flamethrower
- Hoopa (Confined): Confusion/ Psychic
- Espeon: Confusion/Psychic
- Alakazam: Confusion/Psychic
- Articuno (Galarian): Psycho Cut/Brave Bird
- Gardevoir: Charm/Psychic
- Deoxys (Attack): Zen Headbutt/Psycho Boost
- Deoxys (Normal): Zen Headbutt/Psycho Boost
- Latios: Zen Headbutt/Psychic
- Staraopter: Wing Attack/Brave Bird
- Moltres (Galarian): Wing Attack/Brave Bird
- Togekiss: Charm/Dazzling Gleam
- Beedrill (Mega): Poison Jab/Sludge Bomb
- Yveltal: Gust/Psychic
- Altaria (Mega): Dragon Breath/Dazzling Gleam
- Exeggutor: Confusion/Psychic
- Honchkrow: Peck/Brave Bird
- Gallade: Confusion/Psychic
- Ho-Oh: Extrasensory/Brave Bird
- Charizard (Mega-X): Air Slash/Dragon Claw
- Kartana: Air Slash/Leaf Blade
- Lopunny (Mega): Double Kick/Focus Blast
- Azelf: Extrasensory/Future Sight
- Florges: Fairy Wind/Moonblast
- Florges (Blue): Fairy Wind/Moonblast
- Florges (Orange): Fairy Wind/Moonblast
- Florges (Red): Fairy Wind/Moonblast
Remember to use these moves effectively when confronted with Mankey in Pokémon Go. Be especially cautious of Mankey’s two best abilities, Vital Spirit and Anger Point.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Mankey counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.