Mega Abomasnow has finally appeared in Pokémon Go. Although Mega Abomasnow is a tough Pokémon to defeat, like every other tough Pokémon, Mega Abomasnow also has its vulnerabilities which can be used against it with the best counter moves. Here’s our Pokémon Go guide about the best counters for Mega Abomasnow and move sets to defeat this Pokémon.
Mega Abomasnow in Pokémon Go
Mega Abomasnow is a dual-type Grass and Ice Pokémon and is extremely vulnerable to Fire, Poison, Rock, Bug, Flying, and Steel moves which makes it very easy to deal damage on this beast. But strategy and the correct use of moves will remain the key factor to defeating Mega Abomasnow during battle raids.
Mega Abomasnow movesets
Mega Abomasnow has a variety of moves which makes it a tough opponent to defeat. Its Fast moves include Razor Leaf and Powder Snow and on the other hand, it has Energy Ball, Blizzard, Weather Ball, and Outrage as its charge moves which can deal heavy damage to opponents. But these moves can be easily countered if the opponent uses the right strategy and moves at the right time.
Best counters against Mega Abomasnow in Pokémon Go
Here is the list of the best counters that one can use against Mega Abomasnow and guarantee a win.
- Reshiram: Fire fang/Overheat
- Darminitan: Fire fang/Overheat
- Entei: Fire fang/Overheat
- Chandelure: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Moltres: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Blaziken: Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Heatran: Fire Spin/Flamethrower
- Emboar: Ember/Blast Burn
- Flareon: Fire Spin/Flamethrower
- Victini: Quick Attack/V-Create
- Infernape: Fire spin/Blast burn
- Charizard: Fire Spin/Blast burn
- Typhlosion: Incinerate/Blast burn
- Ho-oh: Incinerate/Sacred Fire
- Pyroar: Fire fang/Overheat
- Magmortar: Fire Spin/Fire blast
- Arcanine: Fire fang/Flamethrower
- Houndoom: Fire Fang/Flamethrower
- Delphox: Fire Spin/Flamethrower
- Salamence: Fire fang/Fire blast
- Incineroar: Fire fang/Fire blast
- Rompardos: Smackdown/Flamethrower
- Heatmor: Fire spin/Flamethrower
- Mewtwo: Psychocut/Flamethrower
- Simisear: Fire spin/Flamethrower
- Salazzle: Incinerate/Fire blast
- Meloetta: Low kick/Fire punch
- Zacian: Fire fang/Iron head
- Rapidash: Fire spin/Fire blast
- Metagross: Bullet punch/Meteor Mash
- Magmar: Ember/Flamethrower
- Terrakion: Smackdown/Sacred sword
These are the best movesets and counters available to effectively defeat Mega Abomasnow during battle raids in Pokémon Go.
What are your thoughts about our article on Mega Abomasnow counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!