Mega Medicham is a Mega Raid Boss and is a humanoid Pokémon that resembles a person doing yoga. It has a grey body with clothing of yellow and red colors. In its mega form, four white cloth-like tentacles come out from its back. Its legs appear to be covered in puffy, red pants which have a large yellow spot on the knees and yellow bands next to the hips. As it is a Mega Raid Boss, it is of course not easy to fight against but with the right counters, one will be able to win. So in this Pokémon Go guide, we are going to talk about the best ways and counters to defeat Mega Medicham as easily as possible.
Mega Medicham in Pokémon Go
Mega Medicham is a dual-type Digging and Psychic Pokémon with a CP of 2821 at level 50. It is vulnerable to Fairy, Flying, and Ghost-type attacks. As long as the players will use the correct recommended Pokémons, they can go in groups of 3 to 5 trainers if they are high-level players and in more numbers if they are inexperienced and don’t have optimal teams too.
Mega Medicham Movesets
The best moves from the moveset of Mega Medicham are Counter and Dynamic Punch. Both of them have a combined DPS of 56 and are also the best combination of moves that can be used in Pokémon Gyms and PvP battles. Other decent attacks from its move pool include Psycho Cut, Ice Punch, Psychic, and Power-Up Punch.
Best counters against Mega Medicham in Pokémon Go
Here’s the list of the best counters that one can use against Mega Medicham and guarantee a win for themselves.
- Gengar (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Banette (Mega): Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Gardevoir (Mega): Charm/Dazzling Gleam
- Pidgeot (Mega): Gust/Brave Bird
- Alakazam (Mega): Psycho Cut/Shadow Ball
- Chandelure: Hex/Shadow Ball
- Giratina (Origin): Shadow Claw/Shadow Force
- Charizard (Mega Y): Air Slash/Blast Burn
- Blaziken (Mega): Fire Spin/Brave Bird
- Gengar: Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Lunala: Air Slash/Shadow Ball
- Swampert (Mega): Mud Shot/Hydro Cannon
- Latios (Mega): Dragon Breath/Psychic
- Hoopa (Confined): Astonish/Shadow Ball
- Salamence (Mega): Dragon Tail/Draco Meteor
- Sceptile (Mega): Fury Cutter/Frenzy Plant
- Latias (Mega): Charm/Psychic
- Giratina (Altered): Shadow Claw/Shadow Force
- Moltres: Wing Attack/Sky Attack
- Giratina: Shadow Claw/Shadow Force
- Xurkitree: Thunder Shock/Dazzling Gleam
- Banette: Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Zacian: Snarl/Play Rough
- Beedrill (Mega): Bug Bite/Sludge Bomb
- Hoopa (Unbound): Astonish/Shadow Ball
- Staraptor: Gust/Brave Bird
- Gyarados (Mega): Bite/Hydro Pump
- Trevenant: Shadow Claw/Shadow Ball
- Manectric (Mega): Thunder Fang/Wild Charge
- Mismagius: Hex/Shadow Ball
- Yveltal: Gust/Hurricane
- Blastoise (Mega): Water Gun/Hydro Cannon
- Rayquaza: Air Slash/Hurricane
- Honchkrow: Peck/Sky Attack
Mega Medicham can be defeated pretty easily by keeping the likes of high-level mega-hitting Pokémons such as Beedrill, Blaziken, Alakazam, and so on. If players don’t have high-level Pokémons of the right type, they should go with the right type Pokémons still but with more manpower in the form of other trainers and form a group to fight together.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Mega Medicham counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.