Venemoth has finally appeared in Pokémon Go. Although Venemoth is a tough Pokémon to defeat, like every other tough Pokémon, Venemoth also has its vulnerabilities which can be used against it with the best counter moves. In this article, we will discuss the best possible raid counters and move sets to defeat Venemoth in Pokémon Go.
Venemoth in Pokémon Go
Venemoth is a dual-type poison and bug Pokémon which is extremely vulnerable to Fire, Psychic, Flying, and Rock-type moves which makes it very easy to deal damage on this beast. But strategy and the correct use of moves will remain the key factor to defeating Venemoth during battle raids.
Venemoth has a variety of moves which makes it a difficult opponent to defeat. Its fast moves include Bug Bite, Infestation, and Confusion, and on the other hand, its charge moves include Bug Buzz, Silver Wing, Poison Fang, and Psychic which can deal heavy damage to the opponent. But these moves can be easily countered if the opponent uses the right strategy and moves at the right time.
Best counters against Venemoth in Pokémon Go
Here is the list of the best counters one can use against Venemoth and guarantee a win.
- Charizard: Fire Spin/Blast Burn
- Pidgeot: Wing Attack/Brave Bird
- Latios: Zen Headbutt/Luster Purge
- Aerodactyl: Rock throw/Rock Slide
- Charizard: Fire Spin/Blast burn
- Mewtwo: Psycho Cut/Psystrike
- Houndoom: Fire Fang/Fire Blast
- Darmanitan: Fire Fang/Overheat
- Reshiram: Fire Fang/Over Heat
- Moltres: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Chandelure: Fire Spin/Overheat
- Blaziken: Fire Spin/Blast burn
These are the best movesets and counters available to effectively defeat Venemoth during battle raids in Pokémon Go.
What are your thoughts about our guide on Venemoth counters in Pokémon Go? Let us know in the comments below!