Ragnarok: The Lost Memories is an exciting 2D newtro role-playing game (RPG) that lets us explore the world of Rune-Midgard with Perr, who lost his memories accompanied by Rina Wardotir, a Beautiful Mage from the City of Geffen. This game will bring certain nostalgia, especially for you who have become huge fans of the Ragnarok game franchise for a long time. Ragnarok: The Lost Memories brings a fresh game mechanism, especially during the battle as it is combined with the card system, so you will have to use the card wisely in order to defeat the monsters during the journey. In this guide, we will show you a simple guide for beginners and tips in order to give you insights about Ragnarok: The Lost Memories.
Understanding the basics of Ragnarok: The Lost Memories
There are 20 playable characters that are divided into several classes that you can get along your journey in Rune-Midgard. But don’t worry, you will get two strong characters who are Rina Wardotir and Perr to accompany you at the beginning of the game.
- Mage Tower: You can find Mage Tower in the dessert. You can try yourself and defeat enemies on each floor and climb as high as possible. At the end of the week, you will get rewards based on your floor.
- Halls of Valhalla: This is a house for Valkyrie Brynhild that waiting for someone worthy enough to fight her. You can get goods to level up skills as a reward through defeating new enemies every day in the Halls of Valhalla.
- Dimensional Crack: A dimensional crack is a random event that could spawn in every place so keep your eye on the map with this crack because you will get special accessories and materials as a reward from this crack.
- Closed Dungeons: Closed Dungeons are special dungeons that lie in the deeper part of regular dungeons. Warning! This is only for brave, experienced, and courageous fighters!
- Listen to Rumors: A pub is the best place to hear about rumors. Visit the town pubs and give a little penny to the bartenders and he will give you insight about any kind of hidden treasure that has become rumors for so many times.
- Midgard Festa: There will be an exciting party full of requests and rewards in each city in Rune-Midgard.
This is the only place to claim yourself as the most powerful being in Rune-Midgard by competing against other players. It will require you a good card combination, proper placement, and reading the opponent’s thoughts will lead to victory.
Ragnarok: The Lost Memories Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
The key to exploring Rune-Midgard well is by having a good card combination, and also good management of manna during your battle. It is better for you to explore each part of the map, especially in the forest. You have to keep your eye on the surroundings as you will find some treasures that you can get for huge rewards. Here we will give you simple tips that will help you at the beginning of your journey through Rune-Midgard.
1. How to Progress
Before you start your journey, make sure that your team is suitable for your game style. But, it will be best if you have a balanced lineup with two short-range heroes, two mid-range heroes, and one support. You will also need a strong card combination to increase your victory chance. Finally, you will need a lot of exp potion, especially at the beginning of your adventure in order to make your hero level up in no time.
2. Do not skip Cutscenes
In some cutscenes, you will meet cutscene events when you have a chance to get 1 until 5 gemstones, so it will be best if you do not skip every cutscene that appears.
3. Use Exp potion when exploring a Dungeon
The dungeon is the best place for you to farm more exp as the chance to meet higher stats monsters will be high. So, it is recommended for you to use exp potion first. You can purchase exp in the store, or you can get it as a reward after a boss battle or as a reward from the quest, or daily login.
4. Explore the Map entirely for Hidden Treasures
Apart from listening to rumors, you can still find hidden treasure. Usually, they are hidden in the trees, or hidden in the grass, so always explore your map entirely until every side of the map.
5. Focus on your card combinations
Your card combination will determine your chance of succeeding during battle. Make sure that besides the attacking card, you have to bring support cards with healing regeneration effect, or stats debuff effect to ensure your victory.
6. Finish every side Quest that you can find
Sidequest holds the same importance as the main quest. Besides, you will get so many rewards, some side quests will relate to your continuation in the main story. Some side quests will be required to finish in order to unlock the city, dungeon, or items.
7. Farm more before hunting the world map bosses
It will be best if you farm and increase your hero stats to their maximum levels first, along with upgrading your items and your cards before you challenge yourself to defeat world map bosses. Be patient, there is no rush for everything!
8. Run Valhalla at least two times per day to hunt for special items
Hall of Valhalla is a good place for you to look for special items to level up your hero. Therefore, the more you enter the Hall of Valhalla the more items that you can get. However, the price to try Hall of Valhalla is quite expensive as you will need 100 gemstones per try, after your use your free daily try. So, make sure that you have a huge amount of gemstones in your inventory.
Ragnarok: The Lost Memories is a very good addictive game especially if you are an RPG game lover. Like another RPG game, farming your hero will be your first priority as it will help you for the rest of your journey. As Ragnarok the lost memory is an open-world game, you have to keep an eye on your surrounding as there is a high chance that you can find hidden treasure.
Did you find our Ragnarok: The Lost Memories beginners guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments!