Widely known for its action, strategy, and RPG titles, XD Entertainment is back with a brand-new, frantic 3v3 multi-hero shooter game, T3 Arena. Users can explore a sizable roster of powerful heroes each of whom has special skills, and take part in a variety of combat situations using a fun auto-firing system. Players need to work together, make new friends in Clubs, and devise fighting strategies specific to the many game modes and maps. Ever since its launch, the need to contact Customer Support has constantly been rising in T3 Arena.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and various other Hero-oriented issues. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of T3 Arena.
How to Contact T3 Arena customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the T3 Arena customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are two ways to contact the customer support team of T3 Arena. Players can either contact via in-game menu options or, they can reach out to the Developers at XD inc directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer service option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the three-line bar (menu button), present on the top right corner of the in-game home screen.
- Select Options from the drop-down menu that appears next and Navigate to the Accounts tab from this menu.
- You will find the Help Center button on your Account Info page. Tap on that to visit the in-game Customer Service Center.
- The in-game Help Center has two tabs, namely, Help Articles and My Tickets. Players must initially navigate to the Help Articles tab.
- You will find that the Developers have already addressed the Frequently Asked Queries over there. Simply tap the Search bar and type your question manually to view the related articles. The keywords of your query alone would be sufficient. It is likely that you will find your exact issue over there.
Reporting a Bug
If your issue still persists or is something different, you need to raise a Ticket. To do so, adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the Contact Us button, present at the bottom of the Help Center Page.
- The next step would be for you to select the category of your problem. It can be an issue with your account, with your connection, with the game itself, or with another aspect of your gameplay. Pick the one that most accurately represents your issue. You will be asked for the following inputs next:
- The subject of your Query.
- The Date of Occurrence.
- The Time of Occurrence (optional field).
- A Detailed Description of our issue.
- Relevant Screenshots of your query for better assistance(The file size should not exceed 10 MB).
- Once you are done with the inputs, tap on Submit. Soon, a member of the customer support staff will contact you. By going to the My Tickets section under the Customer Service Center, you may keep track of the Tickets you have raised and received attention for.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
You may mail the Developer team directly here. Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. @T3Arena is the support Twitter handle of T3 Arena for catering to queries from users. You can reach out to the team at @PlayT3Arena, which is the official Facebook ID of T3 Arena. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the T3 Arena customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!