Tower of Fantasy has just released a new Simulacrum named ‘Annabella’ along with her weapon in Version 2.2. She is another Flame DPS that can deal long-ranged damage with her aim shots. Additionally, she has high shatter which makes her a viable weapon to use in team compositions. In this guide, we will learn more about their abilities of Annabella, her best matrices, team compositions, and the materials required to level her up in Tower of Fantasy (ToF).
Tower of Fantasy Annabella Guide: Character Information
Annabella is one mysterious girl who conducts multiple part-time jobs, although, many do not know what most of her job entails, especially, in the city nights of Mirroria. Whatever it may be, do not be fooled by her cute appearance and friendly demeanour when she works on her part-time shift as a maid in a Maid Café.
When cruising through the night, players might see a mysterious black-haired maid girl who lurks through the lower city of Mirroria and fights criminals, who are dubbed as an urban legend and called ‘The Crimson Vampire’.
Of course, this girl is no other than Annabella, who is indeed not a vampire, just an ordinary human, who only takes orders from her ‘Master’, when in her vigilante state. The master, in question, is still an unknown mystery. Her weapon ‘Cross Sniper’ is a long-ranged gun that Annabella uses during one of these missions.
Tower of Fantasy Annabella’s Weapon Information
- Weapon Name: Clover Cross
- Resonance: DPS
- Element: Flame
- Charge: 09.00
- Flame: When the weapon is fully charged, the next attack will set the target on fire for 8 seconds causing damage equal to 58% of ATK every second. Ignited targets have 50% reduced healing efficacy.
- Flame Resonance: Increase flame ATK by 15% and flame resistance by 25%. Activate by equipping 2 or more flame weapons. This set effect also works with weapons in the off-hand slot. This effect does not stack.
Tower of Fantasy Annabella Guide: Play-style and Skillset Abilities
In this section of the Tower Fantasy guide, we will discuss the playstyle of Anabella and break down her skillset and abilities.
|Normal Attack Abilities|
|Normal Attack||Attack x3 |
While on the ground, attack 3 times with a sniper rifle. 44.2% of ATK + 2 and small knockback. 84.4% of ATK + 4 and small knockback. 176.9% of ATK + 9 and knockdown.
|Cross Snipe||Attack (Hold)|
Tap and hold normal attack to charge, dealing basic damage equal to 26.1% of ATK + 1. After charging, deal damage up to 180.4% of ATK + 9. Deal double damage for a headshot or when hitting an enemy’s weak point, and launch the target (headshots are ineffective against Wanderers).
Passive: Recover 300 weapon charge when Cross Snipe hits a burning target or lands a critical hit. Cooldown is 15 seconds.
Passive: Speed is increased by 30% for 3 seconds after using Cross Snipe.
|Boiling Noise||Attack + Hold: Attack|
After any normal attack, hold the normal attack button to fire a laser projectile that explodes upon hitting the target, dealing damage up to 150% of ATK + 8 to the target within range and suspending them.
|Aerial Discharge||Jump + Attack x3 |
While airborne, use normal attack to attack 3 times in a row in the air.
First Attack: Deal damage equal to 47.6% of ATK + 3 and knock the target back.
Second Attack: Deal damage equal to 90.9% of ATK + 5 and knock the target back.
Third Attack: Deal damage equal to 190.5% of ATK + 10 and launch the target.
|Dodge||Dodge right before getting hit to activate a Phantasia, which reduces the speed of enemies within the area. |
Cooldown: 15 seconds.
While dodging, you gain hitstun immunity for 0.5 seconds.
|Twilight Arc||Dodge + Attack Leap backwards and throw 1 grenade forward, which detonates upon hitting the ground, dealing damage up to 37% of ATK + 2 to targets and suspending them in the air. |
Passive: Tapping a normal attack after using Twilight Arc instantly fires a fully charged Cross Snipe.
|Skill and Discharge|
|Ember Mag(Skill)||Switch modules to change the effects of Cross Snipe and Twilight Arc. Cross Snipe can be used up to 8 times. Skill cooldown: 14 seconds. |
Ruthless Bomb: The effect of Cross Snipe becomes a flame explosion that deals basic damage equal to 27.3% of ATK + 1 within an area. After charging, deal damage up to 188.6% of ATK + 10. Upon hitting targets that are not burning, inflict them with Cross Burn, which deals damage equal to 75% of ATK every second for 13 seconds. Upon hitting burning targets, inflict them with Cross Burn, and enter Burn Enhancement for 20 seconds, which increases burn damage on targets by 20%. When using Twilight Arc, you now throw 3 grenades instead.
Deceitful Bomb: Changes the effects of Cross Snipe into a ranged Gas attack that deals basic damage equal to 42.6% of ATK + 2 upon hit. After charging, deal up to 294.1% of ATK + 15. Targets in the Gas will be slowed. The slow effect becomes stronger over time, and the Gas lasts 7 seconds. Twilight Arc can detonate the Gas (the longer the charge, the greater the Gas explosion damage), dealing explosion damage up to 316.2% of ATK + 17 (this is deemed as triggering Cross Snipe 1 time) and reducing the target’s flame resistance by 10% for 10 seconds.
Passive: After confirming the module, you will get a number of Optical Enhancement uses. Optical Enhancement: Reduces the charging time of Cross Snipe by 30%, becoming immune to damage while charging. Recover 1 dodge attempt (up to 4 dodge attempts) every 2 dodges. Passive: While the Deceitful Bomb Module is in effect, Cross Snipe has a chance of reducing the cooldown of other flame weapon skills by 0.7 seconds after hitting a target.
Passive Tranquil Heart: When Clover Cross uses discharge/skill/charged attack/dodge, increase the final crit rate of Clover Cross by 3.5% for 15 seconds. This effect can stack up to 3 times. After the crit rate exceeds 100%, 50% of the excess crit rate is converted to crit damage, up to a maximum of 5.25% crit damage.
|Bombardment Command (Discharge)||When the weapon charge is full or Phantasia is triggered, switching to this weapon from another removes all debuffs from the wielder and throws an incendiary bomb that can be detonated by firing at it, dealing damage up to 765.4% of ATK + 40 to targets within range and strongly suspending them. Damage immunity lasts 1.5 seconds when the skill is active (unavailable in Apex League).|
Tower of Fantasy Annabella’s Advancement Levels
|1* STAR||Hitting a target 2 times with Cross Snipe creates an optical space for 12 seconds at the target location. After enemies in the optical space are inflicted with burn, burn damage will be triggered an additional 2 times. When an enemy unit leaves the optical space, its speed is reduced by 80% for 2.5 seconds. |
Cooldown: 12 seconds.
Targets of Cross Snipe will be terrified (speed is slowed by 80%) for 1.5 seconds.
Cooldown: 4 seconds.
|2* STAR||Increase the current weapon’s base ATK growth by 16%.|
|3* STAR||Recover HP equals 50% of the damage dealt every time Cross Snipe lands a critical hit (not exceeding 15% of its own Max HP) and 50 weapon charge. Each stack of Tranquil Heart increases the final crit rate to 6%, up to 18%, and converts up to 9% of crit damage.|
|4* STAR||Increase the current weapon’s base ATK growth by 32%.|
|5* STAR||Ruthless Bomb Enhancement: While in the Burn Enhancement state, burn damage dealt to targets is increased by 30%. Deceitful Bomb Enhancement: Gas explosion damage ignores 30% of the target’s flame resistance.|
|6* STAR||Increase damage dealt by Cross Snipe by an additional 12%.|
Tower of Fantasy Annabella’s 3 Stars Advancement Level Awaken Skin
Tower of Fantasy Annabella’s Simulacrum Awakening Traits
|Awakening Points needed||Unlocks|
|600||Log: Bodyguard and the Part-time Job|
|1200||Trait (Annabella: Gas (boom!)) For every 1 enemy hit by Gas Explosion, increase Clover Cross’s damage by 10% for 20 seconds, stacking up to 2 times.|
|2000||Log: Other End of the Line|
|3000||Log: My Master|
|4000||Trait (Annabella: Gas)|
For every 1 enemy hit by Gas Explosion, increase Clover Cross’s damage by 18% for 20 seconds, stacking up to 2 times.
Tower of Fantasy Annabella Level-up Guide and Tips
In this guide, we will discuss the level-up materials required for Annabella in Tower of Fantasy.
|Weapon Level||Levelling Materials needed|
|Level 10||2x Firecore, 400 Gold|
|Level 20||2x Firecore, 800 Gold|
|Level 30||3x Nano Coating, 3x Firecore, 1200 Gold|
|Level 40||×3 Booster frame, ×3 Nano Coating, ×3 Firecore, 1600 Gold|
|Level 50||×4 Booster frame, ×4 Nano Coating, ×4 Firecore, 2000 Gold|
|Level 60||×6 Booster frame, ×6 Nano Coating, ×6 Firecore, 2400 Gold|
|Level 70||×8 Booster frame, ×8 Nano Coating, ×4 Firecore, 2800 Gold|
|Level 80||×11 Booster frame, ×11 Nano Coating, ×11 Firecore, 3200 Gold|
|Level 90||×5 Booster frame II, ×5 Nano Coating II, ×5 Heart of Lava, 3600 Gold|
|Level 100||×6 Booster frame II, ×6 Nano Coating II, ×6 Heart of Lava, 4000 Gold|
|Level 110||×8 Booster frame II, ×8 Nano Coating II, ×8 Heart of Lava, 4400 Gold|
|Level 120||×11 Booster frame II, ×11 Nano Coating II, ×11 Heart of Lava, 4800 Gold|
|Level 130||×15 Booster frame II, ×15 Nano Coating II, x15 Heart of Lava, 5200 Gold|
|Level 140||×20 Booster frame II, ×20 Nano Coating II, x20 Heart of Lava, 5600 Gold|
|Level 150||×5 Booster frame III, ×5 Nano Coating III, x5 Sunsource, 6000 Gold|
|Level 160||×5 Booster frame III, ×5 Nano Coating III, x5 Sunsource, 6400 Gold|
|Level 170||×5 Booster frame III, ×5 Nano Coating III, x5 Sunsource, 6800 Gold|
|Level 180||×5 Booster frame III, ×5 Nano Coating III, x5 Sunsource, 7200 Gold|
|Level 190||×6 Booster frame III, ×6 Nano Coating III, x6 Sunsource, 7600 Gold|
|Level 200||×6 Booster frame III, ×6 Nano Coating III, x6 Sunsource, 8000 Gold|
Tower of Fantasy Annabella’s Gift Preference
Annabella will get additional points when she receives gifts that have the following traits named Games, Decoration, Rare Items and Vera.
Best Gifts for Annabella
- Snow Globe
- Signed Postcard
- 3D Hykros Puzzle
- Music Box
- Ultimate Warrior Otter
- Void Angel Figurine
- Angela Ornament
- Limited Peanut Figurine
- School Idol Ibris
- New Game Console
- Warren Fossil
- Mirroria Toy Bricks
- Chess Set
- Meteorite in a Bottle
- Colouring Book
- New Kalka Ornament
- Tartarus Ornament
- Rabbit Throw Pillow
- Nice Picture Frame
- Mini Potted Plant
- Postcard of Aida
- Flower Bouquet
- Moonflower Ornament
- Retro Harmonica
- Custom Poker Deck
Best Matrices Build for Annabella in Tower of Fantasy
In terms of matrices, as Annabella is a pure on-field DPS unit, her matrices should also be related to boosting her damage, when she is switched. Annabella can use her own matrices, which it boosts damage and crits consistently with 100% uptime. In this guide, we will discuss the matrices build for Annabella in Tower of Fantasy.
If you do not have the four-piece set of Annabella, another alternative and most popular choice is a mix-match of 2-set matrices that involves Crow, Shiro and Ruby. Crow’s 2-piece set will provide extra crit damage to the weapon when dealing with multiple enemies. Additionally, Annabella’s kit boosts the crit rate by an increasing amount as well and synergizes well with Crow’s two-piece.
As Annabella has a high amount of Shatter, it further gets boosted with increased damage by Shiro’s two-piece set. Ruby’s two-piece set can also be mixed in these builds for an additional Flame attack damage by the weapon skill. Ruby’s two-piece set is perfect for Flame DPS characters especially so Annabella can utilize it well.
Annabella Matrix (SSR)
- 2-piece Set: Hitting a target with a Flame weapon increases final damage by 6%/7%/8%/9% and final crit rate by 2.5%/2.5%/3%/3% for 30 seconds, up to 2 stacks. Only the effect with the highest star rating is applied when obtained repeatedly.
- 4-piece Set: Equip 2 or more Flame weapons to activate the Flowing Flames effect; increase final damage by 13%/15%/17%/19% and after a critical hit increase crit damage by 21%/24%/27%/30% for 10 seconds. When the charged attack hits an enemy 3 times, recover 1 dodge, cooldown 2 seconds. Only the effect with the highest star rating is applied when obtained repeatedly.
Crow Matrix (SSR)
- 2-piece Set: Increase crit damage to targets with less than 60% HP by 24%/30%/36%/42%.
Ruby Matrix (SSR)
- 2-piece Set: After using the weapon skill, Flame ATK is increased by 15%/18%/21%/25% for 25 seconds. The effect works in the background, and if multiple sets are used, the highest star set will take effect (does not stack).
Shiro Matrix (SSR)
- 2-piece set: Increase both damage and shatter to targets with more than 50% HP by 15%/19%/22.5%/26%.
Best Team Comps for Annabella in Tower of Fantasy
Annabella can be used as both an on-field and off-field damage dealer with some support capabilities although her team comps are very limited. Nevertheless, here are some fun and recommended team comps you can use to maximize her damage potential.
Annabella + Ruby + Lin
- Gas Build: The Gas Build has Annabella as the Main DPS who is using her own signature matrices while Ruby is using a Support Build. This build is great for a single-target enemy. The gas build is very easy to play and has smooth rotations. Firstly use Annabella’s weapon and select Gas mode. Keeping spamming dash attacks and make sure the snipe shots don’t get cancelled out. Use Lin to apply buffs to Annabella and generate epiphyllum for off-field damage. Ruby’s weapon can be used for additional damage.
- Players should note that Annabella is the main DPS in this build and hence it is not essential to have both Ruby and Lin in the party, as long as Flame Resonance is triggered you can use other Alternatives like any type of Flame weapon. For an alternative in Lin, use any other buffer such as Claudia or Tsubasa.
- Burn Build: The Burn Build consists of swapping both Annabella and Ruby’s matrices to switch DPS and Support builds and deal damage to multiple targets. In this build, Ruby acts as the main DPS weapon now while Annabella is on a Support stance. The Burn build in this case is a bit harder for rotations than in the Gas Build.
- Start by Lin as she uses her continuous wind field and ensures the constant generation of epiphyllum. Lin’s zone will buff the Burn duration by 4 seconds. Then swap to Annabella to select the Burn bullets and deal 2 Dodge attacks to trigger a fully charged Cross Snipe, and grant buffs to Ruby when possible. Finally use Ruby’s skill and discharge skill to trigger the Burn Tally mechanism effect and spam Burn detonations to deal high amounts of damage.
What are your thoughts on our Annabella Guide in Tower of Fantasy? Let us know in the comment section below!