Ultimate Sackboy is a brand new casual endless speedrunning game. From the house of Exient, the template of this game is very similar to other running games like Temple Run, Subway Surfers, and PKXD Runner. All that users need to do in this game is run and avoid the bad guy chasing them. They will encounter numerous difficulties and problems throughout the game, which will make it both challenging and adventurous at the same time. Ever since its mobile release, the game has been receiving a lot of love and appreciation from players globally. The need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Ultimate Sackboy.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-app purchases. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Ultimate Sackboy.
How to Contact Ultimate Sackboy customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Ultimate Sackboy customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are two ways to contact the customer support team of Ultimate Sackboy. Players can either contact them from in-game menu options or reach out to the Developers at Exient directly via social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game home screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the cogwheel icon located at the top-right corner of the home screen.
- This would take you to the in-game Settings menu. Under the Settings menu, you will find your Player ID at the bottom of the menu. Make sure to take note of it before contacting the Support team.
- Up next, tap on the Support button located right at the bottom of the page, just above your Player ID.
- This would redirect you to the email composing page where the email Subject would be set as Sackboy needs help! by default. The email would be demarcated into two sections. Under the first section, players need to describe their problem/issue in detail.
- Under the next section, you will be asked to provide the below information:
- Your Player ID
- Game Version
- The platform on which you play
- OS version.
- Once you have penned down your issue, send your email to the team. The Customer Service team ideally gets back within 48 to 72 hours. You may do multiple follow-ups in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
You may mail the developer team directly here. Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. You may approach the team at @Exient, the official Twitter handle of Exient. They may also get in touch with the team via the official Facebook page of Exient. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Ultimate Sackboy customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.