Wargard: Realm of Conquest is a combination of action, strategy, tower defense, and card game. It is a game developed by Bulberry Studio. In this game, the players have to strategically select cards based on their need for either tower defense or attack. The players can also form their deck of cards based on their preferred type of attack and defense. In this Wargard: Realm of Conquest Beginners Guide, we are going to do a detailed walkthrough of the game and explain the basics with additional tips and tricks.
The first thing the player experiences as soon as they enter the game is the tutorial. The tutorial guides the player through the basic working of the game and gives them the basic essence of the game.
As soon as the player enters the game, they are shown the basic battle methods of the game. The player can see the enemy’s towers and their ground along with their ground. In the players’ and opposition’s ground, the players can see towers. The players are supposed to protect their towers and attack their opposition towers.
The attack and defense of the gameplay depend upon the cards present in the cards deck. The cards represent a few characters with few types of attack abilities and a few attack skill cards like fireballs or lightning. A few cards consist of animals too.
As the game progresses, the players have to try to finish off the Main Tower of the enemy’s ground. The player who destroys it first is the winner. Even if none of the players destroys the opposite player’s main tower at the end of the time, the player with less damage and more attack points is declared the winner.
Introducing the basics of Wargard: Realm of Conquest
On the right side of the screen, the players can see a card deck icon named Collection. When the players click on this icon, they can go to a page where they can see their current battle deck. A Battle deck is a set of cards with different types of cards, which will be at your disposal as many times as the players need during the duration of the game. The cards can be summoned depending on the Mana reloaded during the game.
Once the mana is loaded and is enough to summon a card, the players have to tap to select and tap to deploy in the desired location on the ground. Or the player can drag and drop the cards at their desired location. A character or a few characters are deployed per each card and they can be directed toward a particular group of attackers or towards a particular tower. The deployed characters will attack the nearest threat even when they are directed to something else.
On the bottom right side of the screen, the players can see a yellow icon saying Battle. This is the main gaming part of the game. Upon clicking this the players can go to the battlefield and fight the randomly selected enemy. Or the players can play with their friends too.
On the bottom of the screen, left to the battle icon, the players can see an icon showing Select Mode. In this section of the game, there are a few game mode options from which the players can select. This icon has maps and a few special events too.
On the bottom left of the screen, the players can see a rewards icon along with a level bar showing how much the players have finished their current tier. Upon clicking on it, the players can see the position of the tier and claim rewards. They can see finished and upcoming rewards too.
On the left side of the screen, the players can see an icon with a deck logo saying Collection. This section of the game shows the battle deck. Here the player is given the option to select their own set of decks as per their choice. The players can upgrade the cards in this section.
There is an option to randomly let the game select a set of decks. Upon clicking the magic wand icon, the set of the deck resets to a new set. In this section, the player can select the type of reactions they can use on the battlefield too. The cards can be categorized by rarity, level, cost, and nationality.
Other in-game Features
- Battle log: Right below the collections icon, the players can see a battle log icon, with a map logo. In this, the player can see all the games they have played and information regarding each match.
- Leaderboard: On the left side of the screen, the players can see an icon named leaderboard. In this, the player can see their position globally and locally. The locally categorized leaderboard shows the player’s position in their country.
- Shop: Right below the leaderboard icon, the player can see a shop icon, where they can buy chests, resources, content, gems, and gold. Few purchases would require real-time money too.
- Player Profile: The player can see the ‘Player Profile’ on the top left side of the screen. This icon shows the player’s profile photo, name, and rank. Upon clicking on it, the player can see statistics regarding their gameplay like the number of matches won, lost, and played, cards found, rewards obtained, etc. The player can change their profile name in this section.
- Friends: On the top of the screen, the players can see an icon saying ‘Friends’. Here the players can add friends and see the request they have received.
- Menu Bar: On the top right side of the screen, the player can see a menu bar represented by three lines. Upon clicking on it, the players can access options like tutorials, training, and settings. The players can even join the game discord and leave feedback.
Wargard: Realm of Conquest Beginners Guide: Tips and Tricks
The instructions for the game are pretty simple. But a few tips and tricks might help you attack and defend better during the battle and might help the players to choose better settings for the game. Here are some of our tips in our Wargard: Realm of Conquest Beginners Guide to help you, newbies, to kickstart your journey.
- In the battle, make proper use of reloaded ‘Mana’.
- Try to have a lookout for the kind of attack the enemy is planning and choose the card appropriately.
- While choosing the battle deck, make sure to have cards of all attack and defense methods.
- While choosing the deck, make sure to have cards of all Mana ranges which suit the gameplay appropriately.
- Keep upgrading your cards.
- Keep replacing old cards with newly obtained cards.
- If the enemy’s attack strategy is not letting the main player attack the main tower and win, try to gain more points in order to score a victory.
This game is a perfect match for you if you like strategy and tower defense games. Therefore, don’t hesitate to give it a try, and never forget to refer to this Wargard: Realm of Conquest beginners guide for advice if you run into problems.
That’s all from us for this Wargard: Realm of Conquest Beginners Guide! Did you find our Wargard: Realm of Conquest beginners guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments!