Everdale is a brand-new game from the mobile gaming giant Supercell, the creators of games like Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, and other extremely popular titles. the game can be downloaded already as it’s in beta. However, it’s only available in specific regions right now. Here’s a guide for helping you through the download process of Everdale on both iOS and Android.
Everdale is a game similar to Hay Day, where there’s no wars or battles but instead, a calmer world-building styled gameplay with co-op features so players can group up with players including your friends in a peaceful world named Everdale that is rich in adventures and stories.
Managing the villagers is essential towards success and they fuel the growth of your world by growing, building, and trading items. Players can also group up in valleys of up to nine villages and grow together. The game has a unique look and feel to it and gives off casual and relaxing vibes.
Step by Step guide to download and play Everdale beta in any country
Everdale is currently in a closed beta in selected regions only; namely Australia, Canada, Denmark, Finland, Hong Kong, Iceland, Malaysia, New Zealand, Norway, Philippines, Singapore, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom. Do not worry if you are not a resident in any of the aforementioned regions. Please follow the steps given here and you’ll be able to install and play the Everdale regional beta easily. You will need a strong VPN app with the location set of those countries, preferably Finland to run the game.
How to download Everdale for Android
- First off, you’ll need a Finnish Google Play account.
- To get one, you can use a VPN. We suggest TunnelBear VPN.
- Install the VPN and connect to the Finnish region.
- Now create a Finnish Google Play account. Do this by going to the Google Play App, click the account icon> Add another account> Create new account.
- Go to Google Play and search for Everdale. Or you can directly click here to get it.
- Install the game and keep the VPN on until the installation completes.
- Keep your VPN on to play the game.
How to download Everdale for iOS
- Go to the App Store and sign out of your current Apple ID.
- Click on Sign In and choose the option which allows you to create a new Apple ID.
- Fill in Finland as your region and then fill in the rest of the details. Then, click “Next”
- Fill in the rest of the details required
- Select “None” as the Payment Method
- Fill in the verification code you received in your email
- Now you have access to the Finnish App Store. Just search for Everdale and then download the game.
What are your thoughts about Everdale, Supercell’s upcoming release, and this download guide? Let us know in the comment section!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Google News, Instagram, and Twitter for quick updates.
Hoping for another great game from Supercell. They have always surprised us with amazing games with long term support.