Zynga Inc, a global leader in interactive entertainment has announced the worldwide launch of FarmVille 3, the exciting new edition of its iconic FarmVille franchise. The agriculture-simulation social game is now officially available to download on Android and iOS devices worldwide, as well as on the Mac M1.
Launched on Facebook in 2009, FarmVille created a social gaming franchise that has attracted over 700 million downloads worldwide across Facebook, web, and mobile platforms. Offering players the ability to grow virtual crops and build digital farms together in real-time, FarmVille has entertained its fans in FarmVille 2, FarmVille 2: Country Escape, and FarmVille 2: Tropic Escape. FarmVille 3, a game developed by Zynga Helsinki, aims to reinvent the classic farm building genre and showcase the modern mechanics of mobile gaming.
Adopt, Nurture and Raise baby animals from more than 150 breeds in Farmville 3
Twelve years after the original FarmVille was introduced to the world in 2009, FarmVille 3 is bringing to life a new beautifully crafted world filled with a rich cast of fully animated characters and interactive animals.
The beloved guide Marie returns to the Farmville scene, who will welcome back the FarmVille community and greet new players as they build their homesteads and complete challenges. She will be joined by a fresh cast of farmhands with diverse backgrounds and skills who will assist players with new elements in the game, including new customizable farms and animal husbandry.
Moving further, as players escape into this new world, they can adopt, nurture and raise baby animals from more than 150 breeds and be rewarded with farm goods, like wool and butter, for their parenting efforts.
“We warmly invite a new generation of players to meet the delightful new FarmVille characters and lovable animals who thrive in a gorgeous countryside filled with heart and humor,” he added. Here are the exquisite features that this new game will give to players across the globe.
- Variety of animals – Collect, breed and nurture more than 150 breeds of animals, ranging from the mainstay chickens and cows to the exotic tigers and fluffy alpacas
- Diverse farmhands – Meet 30 characters with handy skills – such as baking, fishing, lumberjacking and crafting – that will assist you on your farm-building journey
- A living, breathing world – Control weather patterns with dynamic in-game mechanics to speed up your crop growth, catch more fish or earn more coins
- Customize everything – Dress your farmhands in seasonal outfits such as a pumpkin costume for Halloween or add a personal touch to your farm, animal house or vehicle by picking from a plethora of themed design options such as modern or Victorian decor
- Neighborly social gameplay features – Form your own “co-op” to exchange goods with other players and cooperate to win events and unique decorations
The new addition to the Farmville mobile game series, Farmville 3 has launched for Android devices on the Google Play Store and for iOS devices on the App Store. Moreover, the players who download the game within the next two weeks will receive a special starter kit with interactive features to help customize their farms, such as decorative elements and the ‘Early Bird’ profile picture.
Are you excited now about the news that Farmville 3 is now available on Android and iOS devices? Let us know in the comments below.