Over the course of each season, Fortnite releases a new update that keeps gamers interested in the game. These upgrades introduce new POIs, spice up the loot pool, and are eagerly anticipated by fans. And now, the Fortnite v23.50 update has arrived in the game, and here’s what players can expect from the fifth content update of Chapter 4 Season 1.
Fortnite Creative v23.50 Update: Key Highlights
The Hidden Prop Gallery, Pop-up Dialog, Loot Controller, and Map Settings devices on Battle Royale Islands have all been updated in the Fortnite v23.50 update. Together with the Shifty Shafts Prefabs and Galleries, v23.50 also includes bug patches for Prefabs, Galleries, devices, and more. It also includes more assets in a number of other Galleries.
Hiding Props Update: Hidden Travel
Players can now move from one hiding prop to other thanks to the addition of mobility between hiding props! The Hidden Travel Group option allows you to add any hiding item to a group. With the Hidden Travel Target Group option, you can direct players to a different group of concealing props from other hiding props.
A player who hides within a prop that has the Hidden Travel option enabled will travel to the target hiding prop and leap out if it is so configured. You can set the prop to avoid repetitions whenever feasible if it is set to random selection. Remember that if a prop is set up for concealed travel, it will become invulnerable when hiding is enabled.
Pop-Up Dialog Update: Rich Text Editor
You can now enter the dialogue text using a rich text editor when using the Pop-up Dialog device. You can choose from a variety of text styling options thanks to this. To launch the editor in a new full-screen interface, click the Edit Text button next to the Description choice.
Bug Fixes and Other Updates
Prefab and Gallery Updates
- New Shifty Shafts Prefabs:
- Shifty Shafts Mine A
- Shifty Shafts Mine B
- Shifty Shafts Mine C
- New Shifty Shafts Galleries:
- Shifty Shafts Building Gallery
- Shifty Shafts Prop Gallery
- Sanctuary Mighty Monument Gallery: Added destroyed statue assets.
- Door Gallery: Added more door variants.
- Pirate Ship Gallery: Added destroyed ship assets.
- Chapter 4 Nature Gallery: Added three Autumn bush variants.
- Cloud Prop Gallery: Added four clouds that have no collision properties.
- Battle Royale Island Loot Controller has new options:
- Restrict Health Items (Yes/No)
- Restrict Shield Items (Yes/No)
- Allow Consumable Items in Loot (Yes/No)
- Allow Weapons in Loot (Yes/No)
- Allow Ammo in Loot (Yes/No)
- Battle Royale Island Loot Controller loot pools were updated to match current Battle Royale items. Primal items were removed from loot pools.
- Battle Royale Island Loot Controller has new options for islands converted to direct event binding:
- On Common Chest Looted
- On Rare Chest Looted
- On Produce Box Looted
- On Ammo Box Looted
- On Cash Register Looted
- Battle Royale Island Map Settings Device has added a new option to turn Reality Augments on or off. If the option is turned on, all released Reality Augments will be available to players on Battle Royale Islands.
- The Accolade device is now available in Battle Royale Islands.
Prefab and Gallery Fixes
- Fixed an issue where the indestructible Quarry Cube from The Citadel Prop Gallery displayed destruction effects if it was near another prop that was destructible.
- Fixed an issue where some brace walls flipped when The Citadel Prefabs were placed.
- Fixed an issue where terrain pieces in the Chapter 4 Nature Gallery were being placed outside of the preview volume. Fixed a missing thumbnail for an individual asset in the Chapter 4 Nature Gallery.
- Fixed an issue where the individual prop images for Cyber City Prop Gallery A were not showing.
- Fixed an issue where the field lines on the Sports Gallery’s soccer field asset were floating above the field.
Event Binding Fixes
- Fixed an issue where some devices were not displaying Events and Functions tabs when a Battle Royale Island was converted to the direct event binding system.
- Fixed an issue where guards that were hired with the Auto Hire When Spawned function would not transmit When Hired Transmit On events.
- Fixed an issue where guards would spawn in a Downed But Not Out state while inside a Barrier device.
- Fixed an issue with the Guard Spawner device where the Disable and Despawn options would only affect one guard at a time.
- Fixed an issue where Player Counter devices could not count Target Bots in Battle Royale Islands.
- Fixed an issue where changing the Interact Time option on a Timer device would change the interaction time for Create mode to the same amount of time.
- Fixed an issue where My Island settings would override customized options in a Down But Not Out device.
- Fixed an issue where the Ball Spawner device would not interact with a Capture Area.
- Fixed an issue where Target Bots in Battle Royale Islands could not receive items using an Item Granter device.
- Fixed an issue where the Class Selector UI would appear even if the UI was disabled in the device options.
Upgraded Device Fixes
- Fixed an issue where a Tracker device’s Stat to Track option would change to an incorrect value when an island was converted to upgraded devices. This occurred when the Stat to Track option was set to Channel before converting, and the option value changed to None after converting the island. The Channel value now correctly changes to Event after converting the island.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from interacting with Timer devices that have the Applies To option set to Player and the Can Interact option set to Yes when there was a second Timer that had the Applies To option set to the default.
- Fixed an issue where sprinting players were unable to crouch correctly when the Allow Sliding option in My Island > Settings was set to Off.
- Fixed an issue where a thrown Cow Catcher on an island could not be destroyed.
- Fixed an issue where Slap Berries would spawn on the ground instead of the appropriate bushes in Battle Royale Islands.
- Fixed an issue where items did not spawn correctly on some older islands.
- Fixed an issue where creators could not place Prefabs or Galleries at different distances.
Fortnite Battle Royale v23.50 Update: Key Highlights
Cipher Quests have been used to intercept both encrypted and plaintext messages. It’s up to you to decipher the mystery behind the encrypted texts because the unencrypted ones are clear. Find a way to decipher the encrypted quests, then finish them all. Take up the unvaulted six-shooter and infantry rifle in the process!
Cipher Quests: Interpret the Cryptic Messages
You can find encrypted quests with unclear objectives as well as unencrypted quests with obvious objectives in the Cipher Quests section of the Quests page. Make use of the available hints to solve the mystery!
You’ll be able to access the following quest once it’s made available after finishing the first one. Up to March 7, 2023, a new Cipher Quest will be released every day, and all Quests will be accessible until March 10, 2023. Complete individual Cipher Quests to gain Points. You’ll be able to add new things to your Locker after finishing a particular number of Cipher Quests:
- 7 unencrypted Cipher Quests: Keep the Peace Spray
- 15 unencrypted Cipher Quests: Order Up Loading Screen
- 24 unencrypted Cipher Quests: Deciphered Emoticon
- 3 encrypted Cipher Quests: Circuitry Wrap
By completing a certain encrypted Cipher Quest, you’ll unlock the Distant Roar Spray. Speaking of secrets, the Six Shooter and the Army Rifle being taken out of the vault is no mystery! The ground, chests, and supply drop all contain this traditional weaponry. You’ll be required to use them in some of the Cipher Quests!
- The Oathbound Chest spawn rate has increased from 70% to 100%.
- Players have an increased chance to roll the Mechanical Archer Reality Augment.
- In v23.50, Reality Augments you haven’t unlocked will be more likely to unlock.
Moreover, Epic Games has fixed the issue that caused playerss to disable the Rift-jector Seat Reality Augment. This Reality Augment is now re-enabled.
What are your thoughts as Fortnite v23.50 update? Let us know in the comments below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter, and Google News for quick updates.