Mobile Legends is one of the most played Multiplayer Online Battle Arena (MOBA) game on Android and iOS. The developers have already rolled out the new Mobile Legends Patch Update 1.5.24 soon enough. Let’s have a detailed look at it.
In the new map update, dark night theme is used to express the Halloween atmosphere and added elements such as pumpkin lanterns, coffins, tombstones, and other elements that fit the Halloween theme. In addition to that, the minions have also picked up sickles and pumpkin shields.
New Heroes and Revamped Heroes
Benedetta the Shadow Ranger, will be available on November 7th (Server Time). It will cost 599 Diamonds and 32,000 Battle Points.
Skill 1: Phantom Slash
Benedetta withdraws swiftly and leaves a shadow in front. After a short delay, her shadow slashes forward in a fan-shaped area, dealing Physical Damage and slowing the enemies. Meanwhile, Benedetta dashes forward to slash, dealing Physical Damage. However, if the target is hit by her shadow, damage caused by Benedetta herself will increase.
Skill 2: An Eye for An Eye
Benedetta raises her weapon to defend, gains Control Immunity, and blocks damage from any source in a period of time. After the defense, she stabs in a designated direction dealing with Physical Damage. If Benedetta defends a CC effect successfully during defense, she will gain full Sword Intent and stun the target.
Ultimate: Alecto – Final Blow
Benedetta clenches Alecto and slashes forward after a short delay (invincible while dashing), slowing all targets on the path. After dashing, Benedetta detonates Sword Intent on the path, strangling the enemy with the Sword Intent, dealing Physical Damage, and slowing the enemy.
Passive: Elapsed Daytime
When holding down the Basic Attack button, Benedetta enters a Swordout state and keeps gathering the Sword Intent. If releasing the Basic Attack button after the Sword Intent is fully charged, Benedetta will use Swordout Slash in the direction she’s facing and dash forward, dealing Physical Damage identified as Skill Damage and decays on minions and creeps to enemies on the path. Only when Benedetta is in Swordout State and her Sword Intent is fully charged, she can release the Swordout Slash. Benedetta can also gain Sword Intent when dealing with damage via Basic Attack and Skills.
Lapu-Lapu – The Courageous Blade
This revamped hero will cost you 599 diamonds and 32,000 Battle Points.
Having two stances of twin blades and heavy sword, as well as the mechanisms in corresponding stances is the biggest feature of the revamped Lapu Lapu. In the revamp, the main feature of swapping weapons is retained and skills are redesigned.
Passive: Homeland Defender
Each time Lapu-Lapu deals damage, he gains Bravery Blessing. When his Bravery Blessing is full, his next Basic Attack or Justice Blades will be enhanced, granting Lapu-Lapu a shield that can absorb damage. The enhanced Basic Attack will cause him to dash toward the target, dealing Physical Damage. The enhanced Justice Blades will slow the target.
Skill 1: Justice Blades (Twin-Blade Stance)
Lapu-Lapu releases two boomerangs in the designated direction. Each boomerang deals Physical Damage to enemies hit on its way out or back. If the two boomerangs hit the same target, it will only deal part of the damage with the second boomerang. Each target can take damage 4 times at most.
Land Shaker (Heavy-Sword Stance)
Lapu-Lapu gathers strength with his heavy sword. Then Lapu Lapu slashes with his heavy sword in a designated direction, dealing Physical Damage to enemies hit and stunning them.
Skill 2: Jungle Warrior (Twin-Blade Stance)
Lapu-Lapu slashes his twin blades and charges in a designated direction, dealing Physical Damage to enemies on the path.
Storm Sword (Heavy-Sword Stance)
Lapu-Lapu whirls his heavy sword, dealing Physical Damage to nearby enemies. For each enemy hero hit, he gains a damage reduction.
Ultimate: Bravest Fighter (Twin-Blade Stance)
Lapu-Lapu leaps up in the air, combines his twin blades into one, and lands on the ground, dealing Physical Damage to enemies in the area and slowing them. He then enters the Heavy Sword Stance.
Raging Slash (Heavy-Sword Stance)
Lapu-Lapu releases three continuous slashes with his heavy sword forward deals Physical Damage. During the slashes, Lapu-Lapu is immune to control effects. Right after each slash, he is able to change his direction and slightly move.
In order to increase the utility of the Ultimate, control difficulty and early game cooldown is reduced.
- Optimized control feeling.
- Cooldown is reduced from 53-43 → 45-40
- Base Damage is reduced from 400-600 → 300-500
This tank was out of Meta for quite a long time. The buffs on this hero might push it again into the Meta Tier. Strengthened his damage taking ability in Rage State.
- Base HP increased from 2709 → 2859
- Base Magic Defense reduced from 10 → 5
- Physical & Magic Defense Boost in Rage State is increased to 11.5-32.5 → 14-70
This patch enhances his competitiveness amongst all the Tanks in the game
- Physical Attack Bonus is increased from 80% → 120%. This scales with charging time.
- Cooldown is reduced from 6 → 5.
This particular tank was the least used tank among all. Finally, it received buffs.
- Base HP is increased from 2719 → 2819
- HP Growth is increased from 235 → 245
Skill 2 (Buffed)
- Restoration of HP Lost increased from 8% → 10%
- Movement Speed Boost increased (decaying over time)
- Skill animation and backswing slightly shortened.
This tank is one of the most picked tanks in the current Meta. Khufra got nerfed in the early to mid-game.
Skill 1 (Nerfed)
- Base Damage is reduced from 150-250 → 50-100
- Max HP Bonus of Damage increased from: 7.5%-10% → 7%-12%
Skill 2 (Nerfed)
- Physical & Magic Defense Boost reduced from 50%-100% → 30%-100%
- Max HP Bonus of Damage reduced from 3.5-6% → 36%
This patch nerfs the survivability of Baxia. This tank is known for his high sustainability in team fights.
- Damage Reduction reduced from 35 → 25
Skill 2 (Buffed)
- Max HP Bonus of Damage increased from 5% → 6%
- Base Damage reduced from 50 -70 → 40-60
- Damage Reduction Boost increased from 75% → 140%
- The total Damage Reduction effect remains unchanged.
One of the most banned tanks in this current Meta. This patch adjusted the hero.
- Shield provided by each stack of Big Guy: 5 → 3-6 (grows at Lv. 4, 8, and 12)
- His damage doesn’t grow with increased body size anymore.
- New Effect: Devouring the target will recover up to 20% of Max HP.
One of the deadliest marksman when fed. Bruno got buffed in the patch update. It was difficult for Bruno to take advantage of aggression. Thus, his early-game damage is increased in order to help him regain his lane domination
Skill 1 (Buffed)
- Base Damage reduced from 95-245 → 120-270
- Mana Cost reduced from 90-140 → 75-125
After the adjustments in the last patch, Granger was unable to take advantage of the early game and was somewhat weak in the late game.
- Attribute(Buffed): Physical Attack Growth increased from 16 → 18
- Ultimate(Buffed): Base Damage increased from 30-120 → 80-160
Karrie, the tank’s nightmare due to her passive. She deals with true damage which ignores all armors. This patch ensures that Karrie can exert her strength earlier in the fight against tank heroes.
- Passive(Buffed): Max HP Ratio of Damage increased from 6-12% → 8%-12%
One of the revamped hero in the Project Next.
- Skill 1(Buffed): Base Penetration Damage increased from 192-252 → 210-260
Due to insane mobility. Ling was overpowered. Yet another nerf for this assassin.
- Ultimate(Nerfed): Cooldown increased from 42-36s → 52-46s
Luo Yi (Mage/Support)
This update focusses on the mage role of her. Although Luo Yi is a support mage.
- Magic Power Bonus of the Reaction Damage increased from 150% → 180%
- Magic Power Bonus of the Shield increased from 120% → 150%
This fighter tank is an awesome offlaner, due to high damage and regen ability. Hilda’s damage increase ability has been nerfed.
- Ultimate(Nerfed): Damage Increase of each stack of Power of Wildness reduced from 50-60 → 25-35.
This high damage dealing Mage was nerfed long ago. Now this update will bring her into the spotlight.
- Ultimate(Chaos)(Adjusted): Base Damage after blink: 300 → 250-450
Weekly Free Heroes and New Skins
- Luo Yi’s Skin Tenko will be available on October 27th (Server Time). Diamond 599. Launch week 30% OFF. [Luo Yi] and Skin [Tenko] will be in a bundle and available on October 27th (Server Time). Launch week 30% OFF.
- Arcade Mode – Magic Chess: Connie, the Star Catcher, will be available on October 30th (Server Time). It will cost 499 Diamonds and 24,000 Battle Points. Launch week includes a 30% discount.
- Connie’s Skin Tender Fluff will be available on October 30th (Server Time). It will cost 299 Diamonds. Launch week includes a 30% discount.
- Little Commander Connie and Skin Tender Fluff will be in a bundle and available on October 30th (Server Time). Launch week 30% OFF.
Fragment Shop Adjustments on October 28th (Server Time)
|Pigeoneer – Diggie||Dove&Love – Angela|
|Kaminari- Kaja||Dragon Hunter – Freya|
|Nightarrow – Irithel||Akazonae Samurai – Akai|
|Rock and Roll – Clint||Deep Sea Rescuer – Cyclops|
|Viscount – Alucard||Plunderous Pirate – Claude|
|Dark Draconic – Argus||Shanghai Maiden – Angela|
Magic Chess Pass will be updated on October 30th. Purchase to get New Starlight Skin Scavenger Eggie and new Chessboard Jungle Ruins.
- The turret energy shield now lasts longer than 210s → 300s.
- Natural gold gain is changed from 2 gold every second to 5 gold every 2s.
- Natural Exp gain is adjusted, but the number of each minute is almost the same as before
- Movement Speed growth duration of minions is increased from 8 minutes → 9 minutes, Increase every minute: 10 → 15, Increase Limit: 70 → 120
- Walkie Grass animation is removed. that follows the killer of Lithowanderer. Movement Speed Boost remains the same. In the first 3 minutes, now the pop-up reminder appears each time you’ve killed 6 minions with Jungle Equipment Items instead of killing 3 minions
- Crammer: Base gold bonus increased by 20%.
- Crimson Lizard: Base gold bonus increased by 20%.
- Little Crab: Refreshed every 20s instead of 15s. Becomes Crab at the 180s instead of the 90s.
Wind of Nature: Unique Passive – Wind Chant. It will have a Cooldown period reduced from 80 → 70s.
New Functions and New Events
- Preorder the event from Nov. 14th to Nov. 20th to claim Bounties immediately.
- Log in-game on Nov. 21st to claim one of the two new emotes for Free.
- Log in-game on Nov. 28th to claim Starlight Scores for Free.
- Log in-game on Dec. 5th to claim a limited special avatar border for Free.
- Log in-game on Dec. 12th to claim the mysterious new hero for Free.
- Blazing West event will be available on November 14th with Free Gifts every week.
- Double 11 Diamond Vault will be available for a limited time. Players need to participate in the lucky draw to win X.Borg’s new Epic Skin Tesla Maniac and other rare skins.
Mobile Legends Esports
- MCL Bounty Rush will be available from Nov. 14th to Dec. 12th.
- Players can win points by playing MCL matches during the event.
- The rankings are decided by players’ points. If the points of two or more players are the same, the rankings will be decided by their medal points.
- Added new MCL Prize Pool Players will share the prize pool according to their rankings.
- Detailed rules are posted on the MCL page.
- Added the entrance to the Land of Dawn on the hero interface. Currently, only the Agelta Drylands is unlocked. You can view the land features of the Agelta Drylands and the information about the places in this area. You can view the information about the heroes in this area and their relationships.
- Optimized the team-up rules in the matchmaking mechanism. a. The team-up player numbers of the two teams must be the same. (Will, gradually take effect in the new patch), b. The teams of players with different ranks will be matched together first. (Will gradually take effect in the new patch),
- AFK player’s matchmaking will take longer in the next period of time.
- Draft Pick Adjustments: Now you can show your win rate when swapping heroes in the last stage of preparation in Draft Pick. b. If you choose to ban the hero which is pre-selected by your teammate, you will need to confirm it.
- Optimized the interface of getting items. Now you can close the interface directly.
- Added the “Highlights” function for iOS players. Now you can record your most exciting moments in matches!
- Fixed the issue where minions go directly to the enemy base in some cases.
- Wanwan cannot deal damage with her Ultimate in some cases is resolved.
- Fixed the issue where Vale cannot get Assists by using his Ultimate to control enemies.
- Abnormal indicator when Kimmy uses Basic Attack after casting Skill 1 is fixed.
- Fixed the issue of Nana’s Passive when she is resurrected by Faramis.
- Fixed the issue where a wrong target is locked on when Atlas is in Ejected State in some cases.
- Optimized the performance of Hanzo’s Ultimate when the skill icon position is customized
- Performance issue of Diggie’s Skill 2 on some heroes fixed.
- An incorrect number of HP/Mana Regen fixed.
- Profiles can be liked unlimitedly bug fixed.
- Players cannot send gifts in some cases issue is now resolved.
- Incorrectly follow the limit rectified.
- UI issue on the Ban/Pick interface fixed.
- Fixed the issue where the main heroes of players ranked below Epic are not displayed in lobbies in Ranked Mode
Are you excited about the latest Mobile Legends Patch Update 1.5.24? Let us know in the comment section below.