The Indie publisher, Playdigious has announced that the Strategy game, Northgard will get a release for mobile devices soon. The game previously released on Steam and consoles and now it’ll be making its way to mobile, with Playdigious set to unveil more details in the next few weeks. Playdigious is a publisher with an in-house porting capacity working on games on various platforms like mobile, console, PlayStation, and Xbox. In mobile gaming, the devs are familiar with their Evo land one and Evo land two.
For those who are not familiar with Northgard, it a strategy-based game by ShiroGames just like the famous Age of Empires. The console versions of the game are already available, Following the Norse mythology, the game makes us do explorations, with the Vikings have discovered a new land filled with mystery, danger, and rich resources in a continent named Northgard – a place littered with dire wolves and Undead Warriors who won’t take kindly to their lands being invaded. However, the Vikings might be able to strike up a friendship with the Giants or battle with them.
- Players will have to build the settlement on the newly discovered continent of Northgard.
- Assign the Vikings to various jobs like Farmer, Sailor, Warrior, Loremaster, etc.
- Players will have to manage the available resources carefully and survive during rough climate seasons.
- Expand and discover new territories with many strategic opportunities that come hand in hand.
- Achieve different victory conditions via Conquesting and Trading.
When will Northgard Mobile release
Northgard will be landing on the App Store and Google Play soon. There’s no set release date just yet nor any information on the pricing of the game. However, we can expect the game to be released anytime in early 2021. We’ll sure cover that too in the upcoming weeks. Stay tuned!
What do you think about the potential Northgard Mobile release? Do let us know in the comments!