The theme of this year’s St. Patrick’s Day 2023 celebration in Pikmin Bloom will be Clover Decor, as announced by Niantic. This means that beginning on March 1, 2023, you will be able to grow Pikmin sporting clovers on their heads (four-leaf ones, if you’re lucky), and you can begin enjoying everything green.
This year’s St. Patrick’s Day 2023 event will consist of two parts in Pikmin Bloom
This year’s St. Patrick’s Day event will consist of two parts. Each part will have different missions for you to try your hand at.
Event Part 1 Details – Starts on March 1st, 2023
To receive gold seedlings during the event’s first round, complete 30 missions! By taking part in the Weekly Challenges from Monday, March 6, to Sunday, April 2, you can also earn gold seedlings. (If you don’t finish the challenge, you won’t get the gold seeds.)
Gold seedlings acquired through missions and challenges will develop into Clover Decor Pikmin that are red, yellow, blue, purple, white, winged or rock in colour. Even certain uncommon Pikmin with four-leaf clover decorations could develop from gold seedlings. The Four-Leaf Clover Decor Pikmin Try to collect as many Clover Decor Pikmin as possible because they’ll be essential to the second phase of the event, which will begin on Friday, March 17.
Even Part 1 Missions
- Mission 1: Plant 1500 yellow-colored flowers
- Mission 2: Plant 1500 red-colored flowers
- Mission 3: Defeat 5 mushrooms★
- Mission 4: Plant 1500 blue-colored flowers
- Mission 5: Plant 1500 white-colored flowers
- Mission 6: Defeat 5 mushrooms★
- Mission 7: Plant 1500 windflowers
- Mission 8: Plant 4000 flowers
- Mission 9: Grow 6 Pikmin★
- Mission 10: Plant 2000 yellow-colored flowers
- Mission 11: Plant 2000 red-colored flowers
- Mission 12: Defeat 5 mushrooms★
- Mission 13: Plant 2000 blue-colored flowers
- Mission 14: Plant 2000 blue windflowers
- Mission 15: Grow 6 Pikmin★
- Mission 16: Plant 3000 white-colored flowers
- Mission 17: Plant 2000 white windflowers
- Mission 18: Defeat 5 mushrooms★
- Mission 19: Plant 3000 yellow-colored flowers
- Mission 20: Plant 2000 yellow windflowers
- Mission 21: Grow 6 Pikmin★
- Mission 22: Plant 3000 red-colored flowers
- Mission 23: Plant 2000 red windflowers
- Mission 24: Defeat 5 mushrooms★
- Mission 25: Plant 3000 blue-colored flowers
- Mission 26: Plant 2000 blue windflowers
- Mission 27: Grow 6 Pikmin★
- Mission 28: Plant 5000 flowers
- Mission 29: Plant 3000 windflowers
- Mission 30: Defeat 5 mushrooms★
- Every three missions, you will receive a gold seedling that will become a Four-Leaf Clover Decor Pikmin (See missions marked with a ★)
- The part 1 event missions will be available from Wednesday, March 1, until the end of the event on Friday, March 31.
- All postcards your Pikmin brings back from expeditions during the event will have a St. Patrick’s Day design.
- The shop will be stocked with Mii costumes perfect for St. Patrick’s Day during the event. Be sure to wear green and join the party! (You can use coins to redeem Mii Costumes until March 31)
You can also get Four-Leaf Clover Decor Pikmin by inviting friends to play Pikmin Bloom. When your friend starts playing the game using your code, you will receive a gold seedling that will grow into a red, yellow, blue, purple, white, winged, or rock Four-Leaf Clover Decor Pikmin.
Event Part 2 Details – March 17th, 2023 – March 31st, 2023
The Clover Decor Pikmin are good at destroying these strange-colored mushrooms. It seems the Four-Leaf Clover Decor Pikmin are even stronger, so make sure to bring as many as you can to the battle. The second part of the event will have green mushroom battle missions for you to take on. Clear these missions to obtain gold seedlings that will grow into red, yellow, blue, purple, white, winged, or rock Clover Decor Pikmin.
- You will always get a Four-Leaf Clover gold seedling for every three gold seedlings that you get by clearing missions.
- All green mushrooms will be normal-sized.
- The event part 1 missions will continue to be available during the second part of the event. If you can’t complete them during part one, you can continue to try during part two.
Be sure to watch your walk view during the second part of the event because green mushrooms will grow all over the place!
Are you excited about the Pikmin Bloom St. Patrick’s Day Event 2023? Let us know in the comment section below!
For more Mobile Gaming news and updates, join our WhatsApp group, Telegram Group, or Discord server. Also, follow us on Instagram and Twitter for quick updates.