The October 2022 content Update adds a slew of new events to Pokemon GO! Trainers can get all the information they need here. As the month of September draws to a close, Niantic has announced the numerous activities that trainers will be able to participate in throughout the month of August.
In October 2022, Pokemon GO begins with a new content update featuring new events, Pokemon debuts, research activities, and more. Since the game’s release, Niantic has consistently released updates with fresh material, ensuring that players continue to enjoy it.
Trainers who missed out on the Luminous Legends Events in 2021 will get a second chance to get legendary pokemon
Pokémon GO’s Season of Light update began on September 1, 2022, and it will last through Wednesday, November 23, at 10:00 AM local time. Similar to past seasons, the star-themed event receives a monthly refresh that gives the mobile game new Spotlight Hours and Raid Battles every week. Players can anticipate the yearly Festival of Light during the second month of Season of Light, as well as a unique Halloween event that will take over Pokémon GO for a full week.
In a series of 5-star Raid encounters in October, Trainers who missed out on the Pokémon GO Luminous Legends Events in 2021 will have a second chance to capture the legendary Pokémon X and Y Xerneas and Yveltal. The potent Sinnoh Legendary Giratina is also returning thanks to Niantic, and players will even have the chance to catch both its Origin and Altered Forme.
Pokemon GO October 2022 Community Day brings Litwick as the featured Pokemon along with Bonuses and more
This October, players will be getting another Community Day of 2022 in Pokemon GO where trainers will see Litwick, the Candle Pokémon, and its appearance in the wild. The Community Day will also have many bonuses and research tasks and, many more running on Saturday, October 15, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time.
On Saturday, October 15, 2022, from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. local time, Litwick, the Candle Pokémon will be appearing more frequently in the wild. Moreover, if trainers are lucky, they might encounter a shiny one as well.
List of all the Events coming up in Pokemon GO in October 2022
Pokémon GO Raid Battles In October
- Yveltal: Tuesday, September 27, 2022, to Saturday, October 8, 2022
- Xerneas: Saturday, October 8, 2022, to Thursday, October 20, 2022
- Giratina (Altered Forme): Thursday, October 20, 2022, to Thursday, October 27, 2022
- Giratina (Origin Forme): Thursday, October 27, 2022, to Tuesday, November 8, 2022.
- Mega Lopunny: Tuesday, September 27, 2022, to Saturday, October 8, 2022
- Mega Manectric: Saturday, October 8, 2022, to Thursday, October 20, 2022
- Mega Banette: Thursday, October 20, 2022, to Tuesday, November 08, 2022
Raid Hours: These take place From 6 PM to 7 PM Local Time
- Yveltal: October 5
- Xerneas: October 12 and 19
- Giratina (Altered Forme): October 26
Pokémon GO Events October 2022
- Evolving Stars Event: (Oct. 5 – 11)
- Mega Gyarados Raid Day: (Oct. 8)
- Pokemon GO Festival of Lights annual event: (Oct. 14 – 17)
- October Community Day: (Oct. 15)
- Halloween Event: (Oct. 20 – 31)
- Safari Zone: Taipei: (Oct. 21 – 23)
All Pokemon GO October Spotlight Hour Events
These Pokémon Will Have Their Spawn Rates Increased From 6 PM To 7 PM Local Time.
- October 4: Purrloin with 2x XP for evolving Pokémon
- October 11: Haunter with 2x candy for catching Pokémon.
- October 19: Misdreavus with 2x XP for catching Pokémon.
- October 26: Shuppet with 2x XP for evolving Pokémon (Players who bring their Buddy Pokémon will witness something special at the beginning and end of this Spotlight Hour)
November will serve as the final month for the Pokemon GO Season of Light celebrations before the “Holidays 2022 Event,” a Christmas-themed event, begins in December.