Tencent Games, the developer of the popular battle royale game PUBG Mobile has recently announced on their official Twitter handle that they will be giving out rewards to players for reporting new cheats, as a part of Ban Pan Part 2. Players can earn up to 10000 UC for reporting new cheats.
This is part of the Ban Pan initiative which they announced along with the 1.6 update. The game has been overflowing with hackers for some time now. To curb the hacking menace in PUBG Mobile, Ban Pan was launched. A similar event was released back in December 2020 and received over 50000 reports within 3 months. This is the second round of the same event with more rewards.
How to report
In case players encounter a cheat in PUBG Mobile, they can follow these steps to report it:
- When a player discovers a new cheat they should report it to this link.
- They will verify the cheating and take appropriate action.
- It should be noted that this is only for reporting the cheats which are used for hacking, and not the hackers itself. Players can report cheating players normally through the in-game facility.
PUBG Mobile rewards for reporting cheats
- Each undiscovered cheat that has been reported with supporting evidence will be awarded 10000 UC.
- The top 5 players (if applicable) will receive an additional 6000 UC or permanent Epic sets.
- Each week, the developers will verify the results of the disclosed reports and randomly pick 3 players to receive 10 Classic Crate Coupons.
- The weekly winners will be announced on their official community channels.
The event will end on the 5th of November, 2021. Instead of banning individual hackers, developers have taken a different approach. By curbing the hack clients, hackers will be left with no option to hack. This will help the game from this new wave of hackers.
What are your thoughts about the new rewards earned for reporting cheats in PUBG Mobile, as a part of Ban Pan Part 2? Let us know in the comments below!