Real-time player-versus-player (PvP) strategy game Road to Valor: Empires has now released its 1.14 update from developer Krafton Corporation in April 2023. New training modes, alliance options, and additional free incentives are all part of the update. The update also includes brand-new weekly special chests that customers can purchase at a discount. In conjunction with the update, Krafton has revealed the beginning of the “Gold Rush” in-game event, which offers players the chance to win 20,000 Gold coins.
The 1.14 update brings new training modes, alliance settings, and the chance for users to earn more free rewards
The 1.14 update also brings a host of improvements for guardians, units, and siege weapons. The key highlights of the update are:
- Training Battles: Training Battles have been made available to players who are on Battlefields 1 – 5. In Training Battles, players will have the opportunity to understand the compatibility between units and will also receive a reward upon the completion of these battles. Players will also have the option to turn Training Battles on and off in the game settings.
- New Alliance Settings: Changes have also been brought to the Alliance setting with the “Invite Only” function has been added. Players will now have the option to select users who applied for membership and add them as Alliance members. Only leaders and advisers will have the ability to select members.
- New Rewards: The update also brings users the chance to earn more free rewards. While initially, users received an attendance reward once a day, they now have the option to double their reward by watching ads. The daily ad view limit has been increased from 1 to 3.
- Guardian, Unit, Weapon, and Building Upgrades:
- Susanoo’s Active Skill “Kusanagi no Tsurugi” sees improvements in attack damage increments and HP recovery across levels. Building and unit attack damage dealt by “Breath of Orochi” has also been increased
- Watchtower, Catapult, Tower of Babel, Dwarf Architects, and Wooden Barrier have received improvements in speed, deployment time, HP, and more.
- Benkei, Shieldman, Necromancer, and Samurai feature improved HP, attack range, damage reduction, and more.
- The victory reward for Guardian’s Trial “Hard” mode has been increased. Users can now earn 1500 gold coins as opposed to the earlier 1000 and 30 rare cards instead of the earlier 26.
Gold Rush is an 8-day event that allows players to defeat enemy towers and gain extra gold coins in 1:1 battles. In combat, users will earn 200 gold coins for each enemy tower they take out, and 600 gold coins for taking out all three enemy towers. Up for grabs are 20,000 Gold coins during the event, which begins on April 3 and runs until April 10.
What do you think about this Road to Valor: Empires 1.14 update? Let us know your opinions in the comments below!