Line Games is set to launch a new fairy-tale inspired multiplayer action PvP game. Smash Legends, developed by 5minLab and is set to release for iOS, Android devices as well as PC later this year.
If you are looking to get some sneak-peek into the gameplay, then you can have a look below. Although, it will not be the same as the developers are trying hard to streamline the graphics, aesthetics, and overall balance.
Join the legends in their quest to become victorious
Smash Legends is a casual brawl-action game that unfolds in the library world as an island. This island floats above a vast sea of clouds. In the game, each legend will join the battle for their own cause but only a true legend will become victorious. The game will be free to play and comes with a cross-platform environment against players from Steam, iOS and Android devices.
The legends will get 3 minutes to fight the battles where they have to knock the opponents out of an arena ring. It has multiple modes including 3 vs 3, 1 vs 1 and Free-for-all. The soft launch will have 6 in-game modes and they are:
Different Game Modes
- Dominion (3 vs 3): The players need to capture and hold an area with the help of teammates to achieve victory.
- Team Deathmatch (3 vs 3): It will be a team competition to the death.
- Battle Royale (8 Player FFA): In this game mode, only 1 player will survive in this 8 player free-for-all mode.
- Crown Guard (3 vs 3): Defeat the enemy with the Crown while protecting your team’s Crown.
- Harvest (4-Player FFA): Player who harvests the most fruits by destroying Mandrakes win.
- Duel: It will be a 1 vs 1 duel where only players’ control and skill will count.
Smash Legends global release date
The exact launch date is not announced as of now but it’s expected to be released in the first half of 2021. Initially, it will be soft-launched on Android, iOS, and PC. The complete launch across the globe will depend upon the response and feedback received from the players.
The developer has been actively engaging with the community, since its first Community Group Test in May 2020. It’s expected that they will hopefully launch the game with improved gameplay and over 6 various in-game modes in the soft-launch.
What do you think about the Smash Legends release in Android and iOS this year? Let us know in the comment section below.