Com2uS, the creators of the world-renowned fantasy RPG franchise Summoners War, has announced the collaboration of its flagship title, Summoners War: Sky Arena, with the action-packed RPG Cookie Run: Kingdom, bringing a colorful cast of brave cookies into Sky Arena for the first time.
The collaboration was announced this past weekend at the Summoners War Tour of America Las Vegas community meetup. The Com2uS dev team, who traveled from Korea to meet with fans, discussed the origins of the partnership and the storyline combining the two fan-favorite RPGs.
Collect Cookie Run: Kingdom characters and earn special prizes in Summoners War: Sky Arena
Beginning on August 28, Sky Arena players will be able to collect five Cookie Run: Kingdom characters. The characters include Gingerbrave, Hollyberry Cookie, Pure Vanilla Cookie, Madeleine Cookie, and Espresso Cookie. As part of the collaborative event, players can collect Gingerbrave and claim the remaining Monsters by summoning them via gacha.
Aside from Gingerbrave, four Cookies will be available in five different attributes, each with its own set of skills. Here are the highlights of this collaboration:
- Collaboration Characters – Sky Arena players can now claim five new Cookies from Cookie Run: Kingdom, including GingerBrave, Hollyberry Cookie, Pure Vanilla Cookie, Madeleine Cookie, and Espresso Cookie. Players can collect GingerBrave through a collaboration event and claim the remaining Cookies by summoning them through gacha. Besides GingerBrave, the other four Cookies are available in five different attributes. The Cookies can be obtained during the collaboration period only, but can be used in the game permanently.
- Custard Cookie III Park and “Jellybean Farm” – Starting today, a new building called Custard Cookie III Park has been added to the game, where players can keep the Cookies together on the main page. Players can also build a Jellybean Farm on their Sky Island to produce Jellybeans, which is a new in-game currency that can also be earned and used through playing various in-game content.
- Bear Jelly Balloon – Bear Jelly Balloon from Cookie Run: Kingdom will appear in Sky Arena. Players will be able to onboard five Monsters on the hot air balloon and deploy them to explore and collect in-game rewards.
- Special Dungeons – Special event dungeons will be available during the collaboration period only, allowing players to experience various Cookie Run: Kingdom elements including enemy characters, camera angle, and background. Unlike the usual format, where the dungeon is preceded by each wave, this special dungeon will be in a format where the flow of the battle continues as characters march forward. Red Velvet Dragon, a boss of the dungeon from guild content in Cookie Run: Kingdom, will appear as the final boss through an update in September.
- Trial of Ascension – Starting on September 15, the Cookies will make their appearance as the boss on every 10th floor of Trial of Ascension. A Cookie Run: Kingdom Scroll that only summons the Cookies will be available as a reward for clearing the 50th floor in Normal Mode.
Participate in special crossover events and fight against the enemies
The collaboration will also introduce a series of crossover events featuring exciting new Cookie Run environments and enemies to battle. New decorative buildings, costumes, and battles will be added to the Trial of Ascension and Special Dungeons.
- Nat 5 [GingerBrave] Giveaway Event – Until November 6, players can complete missions to collect GingerBrave, one of the Cookies that can only be acquired from this event. GingerBrave is a Nat5 Monster with Wind Attribute and comes in Awakened form with 6 Runes (Power-up Lv.15) equipped. Various in-game goods are rewarded along the journey of summoning GingerBrave.
- Together with Cookies! Event – Until November 6, players can earn Jellybeans and use them on the Cookies to receive rewards including Cookie Run: Kingdom Scroll, Legendary Scroll, L&D Scroll, Devilmon, and more. Jellybeans can be acquired through various in-game content including Dungeons, Raid, and Bear Jelly Balloon expedition. With the Jellybeans, players can also visit Magic Shop of the Cookies and purchase special goods including the newly added Giant’s Keep, Dragon’s Lair, and Necropolis Rune Set Fix.
Finally, players can deploy original Monsters and Cookies on the Explorer’s Hot Air Balloon to explore and collect special prizes together. To commemorate the upcoming collaboration, Com2uS has released a teaser video highlighting the delectable new content.
What are your thoughts about the Summoners War: Sky Arena and Cookie Run: Kingdom collaboration? Let us know in the comment section below!