This post was last updated on
PUBG Mobile Club Open (PMCO) 2020 Fall Split registration has begun today (June 24, 2020). PUBG Mobile Club Open 2020 showcases the best PUBG Mobile players and Squads among the 16 regions across the world. It was announced by Mr. James Yang, Global eSports Director, PUBG Mobile On June 14, 2020, after the announcement of PUBG Mobile World League (PMWL) Season Zero. The PMCO 2020 Fall Split registration will be open until July 12, 2020. 16 teams will be in the battle arena against each other in the tournament for a prize pool of a massive $1 million.
Which teams can register for PMCO 2020 Fall Split?
The registration for PMCO 2020 Fall Split is open for 16 regions across the world. PUBG Mobile Club Open is an open tournament for all squads to join and it doesn’t matter whether they are professionals or amateur squad.
How to register for PMCO 2020 Fall Split
PMCO 2020 Fall Split can be seen as the gateway for all the PUBG Mobile fans to join the world’s largest mobile esports event, the PUBG Mobile World Championship. Many professional teams of PUBG Mobile started their eSports career with the PMCO.
1. Get your Club Ready
The first and foremost step to register for PMCO 2020 Fall Split is to have a club-ready for the ultimate Battle Arena. The squads can have a maximum of five members including the Captain.
After getting your clubs ready, you need to register on the official website. You need to mention the team details like team name, register region, and team logo. You also need to mention players’ details like Name of the player, Email address, Character ID, Nationality, and Discord ID.
You can have a maximum of five members in your team. The registration process will be open from June 24, 2020 to July 12, 2020.
Note: The players from Hong Kong and Macau China regions don’t need to register on the official site at the moment. Registration for these two regions will be announced at a later date. Please find more information on the PUBG Mobile Facebook page.
Note: In case of any issue during registration, you can directly contact at PUBGMOBILE_ESPORT@tencentgames.com
3. Play the PUBG Mobile in-game qualification
All the registered players will then be asked to play the PUBG Mobile in-game qualification from July 17, 2020 to July 27, 2020. This will be the first major round that will decide your chance in the league.
4. Top 8 games will be considered for ranking
The players will be asked to play the game in all the four maps, out of which the top 2 games from each map will be considered for the ranking. This corresponds to a total of 8 games with the highest points from up to 32 games will be qualified. As explained earlier, this round will be the first major round that will decide your chances in the tournament. The top teams will qualify for the PMCO Group Stage.
5. PMCO group stage
Based on the scores of the top 8 games, the top teams from in-game qualification will move to the PMCO group stage. Where another challenge will await the players in the battle arena.
What are the major criteria to register for PMCO 2020 Fall Split
The major criteria to register for PMCO 2020 Fall Split are:
1. All the participants must be under the category of Adult according to his or her country of residence before the start of the Tournament. He/She must comply with any applicable age ratings from rating authorities and mobile platform rating systems.
2. A player under the legal age of maturity in his or her country of residence, but older than 16 years of age (i.e. having lived for at least 16 calendar years after the date of birth as of the Tournament start date) may participate only after getting consent from parents or legal guardians.
3. The nationalities of at least 3 players must be from the same region as that of their team. He/she must be the lawful resident of the jurisdiction in the particular region for at least six months.
4. All the registered players must be ranked Platinum or above at the time of registration.
5. The Team Rosters must be a minimum of 4 players and no more than 5 players with one player being a substitute player.
For example, if 2 players are from the UK and 3 players are from Germany, then the region of this team should be registered as the PMCO Germany team. If all players of the team are from the different regions or no common region for 3 players, then this team will not be able to participate.
6. All the players are only allowed to use mobile devices during the tournament (including the in-game qualification round). A player will be immediately disqualified from the PMCO 2020 Fall Split if found using tablets or a PC emulator.
Players from which regions are allowed to participate?
PMCO 2020 Fall Split will cover a total of 16 regions. They are:
- Middle East and Africa
- South Asia
- Sea Wildcard
- North America
- Saudi Arabia
Online qualification match schedule
|Time||day 1-7/17||day 2-7/18||day 3-7/19||day 4-7/20||day 5-7/24||day 6-7/25||day 7-7/26||day 8-7/27|
|Latin America Qualification||GMT -3|
|Europe Qualification||GMT +1|
|Middle East & Africa Qualification||GMT +3|
|South Asia Qualification||GMT +5:30|
|Wildcard Qualification||GMT +8|
|SEA Wildcard Qualification||GMT +7|
|North America Qualification||GMT -7|
|Brazil Qualification||GMT -3|
|Turkey Qualification||GMT +3|
|Iraq Qualification||GMT +3|
|Germany Qualification||GMT +1|
|Saudi Arabia Qualification||GMT +3|
|India Qualification||GMT +5:30|
|Pakistan Qualification||GMT +5|
|CIS Qualification||GMT +3|
|Egypt Qualification||GMT +2|
The complete schedule of PMCO 2020 Fall Split
- Stage 1: The first stage of PMCO 2020 Fall Split is obviously the registration process that will be followed by the
- Stage 2: The second stage is the in-game qualification from July 17 to July 27.
- Stage 3: In the third stage, the players with the highest points will move to the Regional Group Stage, which is set to take place in August 2020.
- Stage 4: Regional Semi-Finals in August 2020, the date and other details for the same are not disclosed at the moment.
- Stage 5: The Regional Finals will take place in September.
- Stage 6: The much anticipated World League for the prize pool of $1 million.
If you find this article helpful then make sure to follow GamingonPhone on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more gaming news. And if you are looking for a group of mobile gamers to hang out, jump into our Discord server today.