AutoChess MOBA is the latest MOBA title from Dragon Nest Games. As the name implies, Autochess MOBA is a MOBA-style game that intends to compete with mobile MOBA heavyweights like Mobile Legends: Bang Bang and League of Legends Wild Rift. Players have their own Primary base with towers positioned next to it that each hero must defend. The game gives players the luxury to purchase and equip Heroes with various abilities, like Blink abilities, Mass Control abilities, and Damage Reduction abilities. Ever since its release, it has topped the download charts, and the need to contact Customer Support has been constantly rising in Auto Chess MOBA.
Though the game successfully delivered all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans face hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, and queries relating to in-game assets or sections. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the customer support team of Auto Chess MOBA.
How to Contact Autochess MOBA customer support
The support team has already answered many frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. But if anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Autochess MOBA customer service is available to contact anytime to answer the queries from the players.
There are two ways to contact the customer support team of Autochess MOBA. Players can either contact via the in-game customer service option, or they can reach out to the Developers at Dragon Nest Games directly, via their social media handles.
How to Contact via in-game customer support option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game title screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- Tap on the Support option located at the top right corner of the in-game title screen, just below the Notice option.
- This would redirect you to the in-game help center. The in-game help center has the FAQ, System, Map, and Hero Mechanism sections. While the other three sections serve as a Help guide for you to understand the game mechanics, the FAQ section addresses the commonly occurring issues and has fixes for them. Before contacting the support team, we suggest you visit this section first. You may additionally choose to filter out the results by typing out keywords from your issue in the search be of the Help Center Page.
- To read the answer/fix for a given issue, simply tap on the relevant query. It is likely that you will find your exact query over there.
Contacting the Support team
If your issue/qury is still not resolved yoou need to get in touch with an agent from the support team. Adhere to the steps below to do so:
- Head back to the Help Center page and tap on the Contact Us button below the Help Center sections.
- This would take you to a 1:1 Private Chat Window where the chatbot would greet you with a Hi message. You need to describe your problem in detail here, in the form of text messages.
- Once you are done, tap on the Send button. This would connect you with a Live Agent from the Customer Support Team whenever there is one free.
- He would get back to you as soon as possible, for additional information to understand your issue better. You may even send screenshots/video messages by tapping on the Photo/Gallery icon present to the right of the text area. Until and unless your issue is resolved, the chat won’t be closed.
- The chat with the Live Agent will be closed if you do not respond back within 24 hours. So, make sure you launch the game at every hour starting from the time you started the chat to see if anyone has responded to your call.
- The Customer service timings are from 01:00 to 12:00 GMT. So, make sure you are leaving a message during this timeframe for a quick response.
How to Contact the Developer Team Directly
You may mail the Developer team directly here. Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers via their Social Media handles. @AutoChess_Moba is the support Twitter handle of Autochess MOBA for catering to queries from users. You can reach out to the team at AutoChess Moba which is the global Facebook ID of Autochess MOBA. Players should additionally do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their queries.
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Autochess MOBA customer support team? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!