Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas is an Idle RPG published globally by GOAT Games. The game features a medieval world where you will take control of a city. And expand it to greater heights with the help of your champions. The game has a wide range of playable characters that you can deploy strategically to win your battles. With Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas launched recently, our reroll guide will help you get started with good characters.
How to reroll efficiently in Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas
The game developers have made rerolling very difficult. The gacha mechanic does not unlock until stage 2-20 is cleared. And it will take more than 45 mins of playtime to clear that stage. Moreover, there is no option to delete your account easily, which is why rerolling is not recommended. But if you want to continue with rerolling, there are two methods that you can deploy for easier rerolling. First is deleting the game’s root folder and the other is continuously switching accounts.
Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas reroll for Android Devices
For the first method, your phone may need to be rooted, but it may also work for non-rooted devices. To continue, follow these steps:
- Start the game, and make sure to log in with a guest account, the game will provide you with the various sign-in methods, but ignore them and continue with the guest account.
- Play through the tutorial until you can unlock the Summoning Circle, it can take anywhere from 45-80 minutes, once that is done, claim the premium currency from Mail-Box and various achievements and quest rewards.
- Roll on the banner that has the character you want, if you get the characters, then bind the account with Google or another Third-Party account, if not, then continue from the start.
How to reset the current account
- Try to find the root folder of the game in the phone’s Main Storage / Android / Data. Due to Android 11 restrictions, it is somewhat tough to access those folders and track them. Once the game’s folder is found, delete that folder; when you start the game again, you should have a fresh start.
As for the second method, you will require a lot of Gmail accounts which will be used for continuous accounts to get a fresh start each time.
- Start the game with a logged-in account or a guest account; it doesn’t matter whichever you start with. Play through the tutorial, and roll, if it was a failure to reroll, then, switch the account.
- The account can be switched from the main screen, head over to Profile, and then Settings, here you will find the option to Logout.
Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas reroll for iOS devices
Due to restrictions on iOS software, other than deleting and reinstalling the game, there is no other viable solution.
How to reroll on an Emulator in Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas
Emulators are always the best tools for rerolling, you can use BlueStacks, LD player, Memu, or any other emulator. All the modern emulators have all the necessary features to make the rerolling process very smooth and easy. If you get stuck at any point, read the official documentation, or do a simple web search, any queries should be easily available on the web.
To start with rerolling on Emulators, follow these steps:
- Install the game on any one instance, preferably on a 64-bit instance installation because they provide better performance and stability for most modern games.
- Open the game after installation and complete the full download for the game; once that is done, simply close the game.
- Make clones for the game from the Manager menu of the emulator; the number of clones that can be made depends on the computer’s specifications.
- Start the reroll process on the cloned instances, and after a bad reroll just delete the cloned instance and again make clones from the main instance. You can also opt to reset accounts each time instead of deleting them, go with your preferred reroll method.
- Once you get the perfect account with desired characters, bind the account from Account Settings.
How to bind a game account in Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas
Head to the Profile and then to Settings, here you will see the various account binding options, choose your preferred one and bind the account to it.
What are your thoughts on our Bloodline: Heroes of Lithas Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!