Cookie Run: Kingdom– Kingdom Builder & Battle RPG game is a new addition to the famous Cookie Run RPG game series this game is about building a dream Cookie Kingdom while fighting against evil desert monsters. Relics are the artifacts you donate to your guild. Your guild’s current relics can be viewed in the guild museum. Multiple copies of a relic would level up the relic (much like Cookies and Treasures), so it would be a good idea to have your guild members actively donate to the museum so you can all enjoy the relic set effects. In this Cookie Run Kingdom piece, we will look at the way to get relics.
They were one of the major things added in the War Under Shattered Skies update (2.6.002), and collecting them is important to make your guild better.
Cookie Run: Kingdom Relics Guide: Set Effects
Relics belong in sets, and sets go in either the Hall of History, the Hall of Nature, or the Hall of Magic. When your guild has all the relics in a set, it unlocks a set effect, which boosts your cookies or kingdom in some way. There are many kinds of set effects.
Some will aid you in guild battle, and some may even aid in Alliance Mode. The most useful effects are the ones that help you in Alliance since this is a pretty tough game mode and you’ll need all the help you can get. Here is a list of all the current set effects in the game:
Hall of History
- Get more coins from battles. The highest relic level is Rare.
- Increased ATK for all Ranged and Ambushed cookies. The highest relic level is Legendary.
- Creates HP Shield for all cookies at the start of a Guild Battle. The highest relic level is Legendary.
- Increased Guild check-in rewards. The highest relic level is Rare.
- Increased ATK for Defense and Charge Cookies. The highest relic level is Epic.
- The first cookie to fall in Alliance Mode gets revived once. The highest relic level is Legendary.
Hall of Nature
- Increased research speed at the Sugar Gnome Laboratory. The highest relic level is Epic.
- Increased maximum number of Searing Keys. The highest relic level is Epic.
- Increased Guild Domain expansion rate. The highest relic level is Common.
- Reduced Train Station trading time. The highest relic level is Epic.
- Increased ATK for all Support Cookies and Healing Cookies. The highest relic level is Legendary.
- Increased ATK for all Magic and Bomber Cookies. The highest relic level is Legendary.
- Summons an allied creature for Guild Battle, dealing damage proportional to the total ATK of all cookies. The highest relic level is Legendary.
Hall of Magic
- Increased maximum amount of stamina jellies. The highest relic level is Rare.
- Increased coin rewards from the Tree of Wishes. The highest relic level is Rare.
- Increased healing for all cookies in Alliance Mode. The highest relic level is Legendary.
- Increases CRIT DMG upon entering Alliance Mode. The highest relic level is Legendary.
- Summons a meteor at the start of a Guild Battle, dealing damage proportional to the total ATK of all allies. The highest relic level is Legendary.
Generally, the set effects that help you in the kingdom aspect of the game are the easiest ones to complete, since they only need Epic relics at most. These are a lot easier to get than Legendary relics. Still, the Legendary set effects are worth it, and being in a guild with good relic sets would be a great advantage for you since these are the best set effects if you want to further advance in gameplay.
Here are all the legendary relics available in the game. There are currently 9 of them. Unlike common, rare, and epic relics, these have a separate individual effect, which is different from its group set effect.
- Hollyberry Cookie Statue (History): Grants Beast Mode for a few seconds upon entering a Cookie Alliance Battle.
- Waffle Cone Magic Golem (History): Increases all cookies’ DEF.
- Throne Of Unity (History): Increases all cookies’ ATK.
- Millenial Tree’s Sapling (Nature): Increases all cookies’ HP.
- Jelly Worm’s Underground Habitat (Nature): Upon entering a Cookie Alliance Battle, all your cookies get an increase in ATK, DEF, and HP.
- Dragon’s Skull (Nature): Increased damage against bosses in Alliance Mode.
- Rainbow Jellyragora Hotpot (Magic): Faster Cookie House production speed.
- Giant Grimoire (Magic); Upon entering a Cookie Alliance Battle, all your cookies get an increase in ATK, DEF, and HP.
- Moonstone (Magic): Increases CRIT DMG in Guild Battle.
Cookie Run: Kingdom Guide: Tips to get Relics
Playing on Alliance Mode is the most frequent way to get relics. This is because one ticket will always give you one relic, and you’ll always gain a ticket every 12 hours unless your Alliance Tickets bar is filled up already. Clearing every 4 waves will give you better rewards, and higher waves will give you a higher chance of getting Epic relics, maybe even Legendary ones!
You can see the rewards for each specific wave when you press the I symbol on the right of the screen. Wave 16 is the first wave you’ll get a chance (0.5%) to earn a Legendary relic, so try to beat that wave!
If you finish wave 60, you will get an 8% chance of getting a Legendary relic. However, this is still pretty hard to do, since even the most advanced players can just get up to wave 30-40.
2. Rainbow Seashell Gallery
Rainbow Seashell Gallery has relics in the shop. The relic has a 4% chance of being a Legendary, a 14% chance of being an Epic, and a 34% chance of being a Rare. you can get 2 relics per reset, which is every 3 days.
Buying a relic from the Gallery costs 800 rainbow pearls, so it’s advisable to save up at least 3,600 rainbow pearls per reset so you can buy Legendary soulstones and Guild Relics every time they’re available. Remember to fill up the boat harbor every day.
Unfortunately, guild relics are only received through Alliance and Rainbow Shell Gallery, making them rare to get. This is why you should team up with your guild and make sure to donate every relic you receive so that your guild can level up the set effects faster.
Did you find our Cookie Run: Kingdom Relics guide useful? Did you find our Cookie Run: Kingdom Relics guide helpful? Do let us know in the comments below!