From the house of Smilegate Megaport, Epic Seven is an action-packed Role Playing Anime Game. Players can now join in the adventure of protecting the World against the Archdemon. Intense 3v3 battles, Guild Wars, and Real-Time battles against global users, backed by super-rich animation are the show-stealers. Since its release, the game has captivated 5M+ gamers worldwide. The need to contact the customer support team of Epic Seven has also shot up significantly as a result.
Though the game has been successful in delivering all the key elements that one expects from this genre, there are still a lot of issues that need to be addressed by the developers. Some fans are facing hindrances in the form of in-game bugs, account-related issues, in-app purchases, and other gameplay-related issues. We want all users to have a smooth and hassle-free gaming experience, without being bothered by in-game bugs. Here’s our step-by-step guide to contacting the player/customer support team of Epic Seven.
How to Contact Epic Seven customer support
The support team has already answered a lot of frequently asked questions on the game’s official website. In case, anyone couldn’t satisfy himself, the Epic Seven customer service is available to contact anytime, to answer the queries from the players.
There are 3 ways to contact the customer support team of Epic Seven. Players can either contact from in-game menu options, they can contact via the official website, or else they can reach out to the developers directly.
How to Contact via in-game Customer Service Option
Players must launch the game on their devices. Once the in-game menu screen has loaded, they must adhere to the steps below:
- You will find 3 icons at the top right corner of the in-game screen, just beside the in-game resources. Tap on the Block icon present at the rightmost position.
- A drop down menu appears that contains all the in-game menu options. Tap on the cogwheel icon present at the bottom right corner of the drop-down menu to access the in-game Settings menu.
- The in-game Settings menu has three tabs, namely Game Settings, Language and Account Settings. Tap on the Customer Support option under the Account Settings tab.
- This would re-direct you to the Customer Service page of Epic Seven. The Customer Service Page has two sections, namely, the Frequently Asked Help (FAH) section and the Help by Inquiry section. You will find that the developers have already answered some of the frequently-asked questions under the Frequently Asked Help section. It is most likely that players will find their exact issue there. To read those, you need to choose the relevant question from the options given or type keywords from your issue in the search bar. The Chat-bot will immediately revert back with the answer to it.
- If the issue is not resolved or is something different, players need to fill in the in-game Inquiry Form. To do so, scroll down to the Help by Inquiry Section and select the category of your issue from the options given. It maybe Account related or related to in-app payments or some in-game bug that you want to report. Choose the one relevant to your query by tapping on it.
- Once you to do so, A Question pertinent to your category would load on the screen. Tap on that to view the Help Details. Scroll down to the bottom of the answer and tap on the “Inquire” button to access the Inquiry Form. The Form asks you for the following details:
- Your email address.
- The Server on which you where playing.
- Your character.
- The Title of Your Enquiry.
- A detailed description of your issue.
- Relevant screenshots of your issue for them to assist you better.
Once you are done entering all the details, tap on Register to successfully Register your Query. The Developer Team will get back to you at the email address provided by you within 72 hours. You may do a follow-up in the same mail chain if required.
How to Contact via Epic Seven Official website
Players can directly go to the official help website of Epic Seven and access the customer service option from there. It could be another alternative, in the case where players are facing login problems and cannot access the in-game support option.
- Visit the game’s official website. It would take you to the Smilegate STOVE Customer Service Webpage.
- Next up, you need to choose Epic Seven from the services listed on the webpage.
- Once you tap on Epic Seven, it re-directs you to the Official Customer Service Page of Epic Seven. You may refer to the Frequently Asked Help Section, interact with the chatbot, or get in touch with the Customer Service Team by Registering an Inquiry from the Help by Inquiry Section. The steps for doing so are same as we discussed in the previous section.
How to Contact the Developer team directly
Another approach could be to reach out to the Developers directly. Players may mail their inquiries Developer Team directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. They may even get in touch with the team via their Social Media handles. @Epic7_Global is the support Twitter handle of Epic Seven for catering to the queries from users. You can even reach out to the team at @EpicSevenGlobal, which is the Official Facebook ID of Epic Seven. Players should then do a follow-up on their Discord server, where tons of passionate fans are there to help users resolve their individual queries
Still, facing any issues in contacting the Support Team of Epic Seven? Head straight to our comments section and get your queries resolved. Happy Gaming!