Epic Seven is an Action Anime RPG game developed for mobile devices. It is published by Smilegate Megaport on the global scene. The game has been running for 4+ years now, and joining the game at this point without good characters might hamper your fun a little, so try to reroll for powerful characters from the very start. Our brief Epic Seven reroll guide should help you get started. The game boasts beautiful 2D animation and full voice acting for most of its cast, along with complex Raid-like mechanics and a PvP Arena.
How to reroll efficiently in Epic Seven
The game has a straightforward option for account reset, which makes rerolling as easy as it can get. However, other methods are also available that you can use, but you should go with account reset as it is the fastest. You should try to roll on limited banners whenever you can instead of Standard Banner because whichever character you want should eventually get a rerun down the road, and you will have pity prepared beforehand.
Epic Seven reroll guide for Android Devices
- Start the game, but make sure to not log in on any third-party account like Google, instead start with a Guest account and choose whichever server you prefer.
- The game won’t truly continue onto the tutorial until the data files are downloaded, so wait for that before proceeding. Once it is complete, start the tutorial and push through the required stages until the Summoning window gets unlocked.
- After that, claim the premium currency, i.e., the Skystone From the MailBox, Quests rewards, or any other source you can find. Skystone is the currency used for rolling gacha. There should be some extra summoning tickets available too, which are also used.
- Roll on your favorite banner and if you get the Characters you wanted, then bind the account; if not, then continue.
- To reset the account, the game developers have given a method in the in-game options menu, navigate to the game’s setting, and then account settings. There will be an option ‘Delete Account‘; tap on it and fulfill the prompt, then hit confirm, and you should get a fresh start for rerolling.
Epic Seven reroll guide for iOS Devices
The same method as Android can be used here; if that doesn’t work, the only option is to delete and reinstall the game after each unsuccessful reroll.
How to reroll on any Emulator for Epic Seven
Emulators are the go-to tools for rerolling most of the time compared to native Android and iOS. BlueStacks, LD player, and MEmu are the most used emulators on the market, select any one of them. In general, rerolling emulators have all the needed features, so there is no need to fret over the perfect emulator, but read the documentation for the one you choose to understand how it works. To start with rerolling, follow these steps:
- First, Install the game on a 64-bit instance; 64-bit will provide better performance and stability than 32-bit ones.
- Install the game on the base instance, but don’t open the game. Make clones of the base instance, and once there are 3-4 instances, start with rerolling on every instance except the base one.
- Since the game has an in-built reset account option, there will be two ways for efficient rerolling. One way is to delete the bad reroll accounts and clone them again from the base instance or reset the accounts each time in all the instances. The second method should be relatively faster.
- Whenever you get the perfect account with the best characters, bind it to any other third-party account.
How to bind a game account in Epic Seven
Navigate to Game’s Settings and then Account Management; you will find all the options for account bind in there, select whichever third-party account you want, and bind your account to it. For better protection, make sure to bind with email aside from the third-party social account.
What are your thoughts on our Epic Seven Reroll guide? Let us know in the comments below!