Khvarena of Good and Evil is a World Quest series found in the Gavireh Lajavard desert area of Sumeru that was added in Genshin Impact version 3.6. “The Splendorous Sky That Day” is the first part of this quest series in Genshin Impact.
How to start The Splendorous Sky That Day quest in Genshin Impact
Teleport to the west-most waypoint at The Sands of Three Canals. From there, follow the road until you see a teleport waypoint. When you approach it to unlock it, the quest will be triggered. Now you can navigate the quest from the menu.
Exploring the Desert Caves
- Dig the nearby bush. You will find a mysterious drum. Visit Katheryne in Sumeru City and ask her about it. After talking to her, teleport to the newly-unlocked waypoint and follow the quest marker. Continue following it until you reach a camp.
- Talk to the man in the camp. You will have to fight him when his dialogue is over. After the fight, Sorush will ask you to follow her. Continue following her and unlock the teleport waypoint that you come across on the way. At one point, Sorush will create platforms in the air to help you pass through a valley of sorts.
- Fight the mob once you reach the bottom. Again continue following her until you reach a path blocked by a barrier.
- To your right, there will be a breakable rock. Inside there is a green seelie which will destroy the barrier. Inside there will be an enemy camp. You can choose to ignore them for now and use the Four-Leaf Clovers to go up. Once you reach the top of the pit, talk to the man in the camp. Now Sorush will be added to your inventory as a gadget, equip her.
- Follow the quest marker. Once you reach the Statue of the Seven, unlock it if you haven’t already. Then simply follow the road to reach the next quest marker, unlocking the teleport waypoints on your way. It will take you to an underground area. Be sure to unlock the waypoint here before approaching the quest area.
- Continue following the quest marker until you reach a wall with a puzzle involving green bulbs. Ignore it and take the path to the right, it will take you back to the surface towards another waypoint. Continue following the road to reach the next quest area.
- In the end, you will meet another creature like Sorush, called Zurvan. Talking to her will bring the quest to an end.
Rewards and Sequel of the Quest
- 30x Primogems
- Hero’s Wit
The second and third parts of Khvarena of Good and Evil, “Asipattravana Itihasa” and “Awakening’s Real Sound” will be available immediately. There is no fixed order for these two, but we will do “Asipattravana Itihasa” first.
What are your thoughts on our Genshin Impact The Splendorous Sky That Day Quest guide? Let us know in the comments below.