Just an hour ago, the 6th Supercell title, that is Rush Wars has been soft-launched in Australia, Canada and New Zeland. For now, the game is available on both Android and iOS in these 3 countries. However, irrespective of your location, you can download Rush Wars on Android if you follow the simple steps mentioned in this article.
What are the steps to download Rush Wars on Android
- First of all, you need a Canadian or Australian Google Play account. If you have that, it will be very easy for you to get the game. If you do not have, then please make it or ask your friend who is from Canada or Australia to make one for you.
- Sync that Google account in your Android phone.
- Once you are done sync the Google account, download any VPN application that has the Canadian or Australian server. I personally recommend using UFO VPN. You can get it by clicking here.
- Open the VPN and activate the free version by watching an Ad for 15 seconds. This 15 seconds will give you 15 minutes of browsing time. So you have to download the game within this 15 minutes.
- Now go to Google Play and search for Rush Wars. Or, you can simply click here to find Rush Wars in Google Play.
- The game will be downloaded now. Enjoy!
Do I need to use VPN for playing also?
No, you’ll not need VPN anymore. It is just for the download purpose. Once the game is downloaded and ready for playing, you can simply enjoy your game as usual.
Did our guide help you to download Rush Wars on Android? Do let us know in the comments below!
If you are looking for a Rush Wars Facebook Community to discuss anything related to the game. Feel free to tap the button below!
Also, if you are looking for a Guide to download Rush Wars on your iOS device, feel free to check it out by clicking here.